gurkak

Gtb

If you r' mad about the GTB that bad, go stave crasher built, and problem fixed.

Also why change the GTB effect? It worked just fine since the begun of the time, just because 'your friend' can't play 1v1 or simple are lazy to go hybrid built and is different non-magic attack to magic, Is very hard tank magic attacks than normal, a champ you can tank it with Devs, Long range with Noxious and Horn card.

Also this is more a rage thread than a suggestion one, as I told your little friend Jano, suggesting things with cursing or just because you're mad doesn't go further...

Short story: -1 to this suggestion.

[EDIT]: Also if GTB goes to -35% dmg, wouldn't that be the same as Usakoring card? With that you just nuked out the GTB card.

Edited by nando

I edited the name of the topic. Take it easy with the swearing.

As for your suggestion: GTB changes have been suggested multiple times and every time the community has disagreed with changing the card. You're welcome to make suggestions but the tone of which you post in needs to be worked on. I'll have to agree with nando here in that you seem to be upset. I would take a step back, calm down, come up with a logical and well thought out suggestion then post. Borderline raging in a suggestion topic will not get you anywhere.

Changing this card is really difficult. A lot more variables come into play than most people imagine.

Edited by Zeal

We tried having GTB at 50% reducts on gtb a long time ago. A lot of people raged against it. in all honesty, a 50% reduction wouldn't do much to any prof or wiz that has gear, profs are one of the strongest class in game. .and everyone gets screwed by fcp. Creators gets screwed by it, WS, Stalkers even SinX.. Simple solution if you know he got fcp, don't fight him. make him waste fcp for all i care. Do not be almighty and think just because you cannot kill every class in game because of fcp+gtb means that it needs changes.

I'm using prof and i'm more annoyed at Maya than GTB. And fcp lasts for how long? 5 mins or something? I saw a few profs win LMS before by outlasting people that had fcp. A decent build and gear on profs(i do not have any donation weapon, i am still using elite staff and book) and i can outlast someone who had FCP, and that is using seeds not berrys. but why do that and waste them right? Removing or changing GTB effect, trust me, will make Profs undefeatable, wizards way annoying, and magic ninjas/stalkers that had magic ninja skills way annoying.

Everybody can beat anybody at some point. if you know what you are doing though.

Also what nando said, making it 35% reductions makes it usakoring. the fact that usakoring already does that. makes your suggestion really "eliminating GTB card completely". That's just bullshit

TL;DR : -1 on the suggestion. and that is coming from someone who mains a magic class that is hindered by GTB. MORAL OF THE STORY: DO NOT GO FULL MAGIC DAMAGE AND THINK PEOPLE WILL FALL ON THE GROUND.

Edited by ZerO25

I main Prof, and i dont qq about GTB, get good and Stave Crasher them, or go full redux and use ifrit rings. Think about alt ways to combat them, no need to cry over a card.

well my suggestion is that the effect of gtb should be changed becouse the clasic mayic like scholar highwyzzar or priest cant do anything when other people use gtb if u think that u can fix ir divesting him well if u dont know a fcp tix just cost 3 TOKENS and u have 100 fcps if u say fix it with stave crasher i tell u that for a good build of stave crasher u need alot of tokens i think expensive more than 500 tokens probably soo.... what are u talking saying that is just shit A FUCKING GTB CARD JUST COST 5 TOKENS!!!!!!!!!!! i think the effect should be like usakoring 35% less dmg on phisical atacks or vadon 35% long range atack why the fuck up GTB have 100% -.- that should be 35% less dmg from magic +inmunity to coma inclusive 40% if u want but why 100%!!!!!!!!!!! that is stupid pls fix it Q.Q

Nerfing GTB that way won't work. Magic classes are not meant for 1v1 fights... They're strongest in team battles. Professors already do 12k bolts on usakoring... compounding that on other damage is an instant death... There's no way to change the card without making a whole new basket of problems.

TL;DR: I disagree.

Hey, GurkakPosted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

Lol? I disagreed about gtb

Uses gtb makes ur stave bigger than usakoring

And if doesn't got a good stave crasher , go buy stuff for stave

And make build, see wat the prof name (blackberry)

She got 10-20k every bolt and 32k of stave

And its not small...

Go find out her build

And follow it if u don't wanna be hard to findout the build

And ur strong enough...gurkak