Rayray

Past Members Of Tob

I was thinking of remaking the guild we were all in before everyone including me became inactive. I know some of you are in some of the serious guilds in game so I wouldn't care if you guys join again using your alternates. I just want to catch up with you guys.

This message goes to all members of ToB. But specifically I wanted to talk to people who stayed.

calling out : Haruka, Niromi(if she doesn't play anymore, force her Haru)., skull, Temptation(anyone got Hansen's contact, force him back too lol). Liar(OR YOUR OTHER WEIRD FARMER CHAR Lai Ar >.<), Lena(I do not know if you still play though),

We were never a super serious guild, we used to just help newbies and let them leave the guild anyway. So I hope to just hang out again guys. :D

P.S. I still checked on all the coordinates of our hangout places, no one still seemed to use them so if you are online, try to go there, I might be there sitting

Edited by ZerO25

I hope you find the people you are searching for! Goodluck :)

I was able to find 2 people already, Haruka whom I always talk to in the forums thru messages even when I was gone and skull who I was able to contact thru Facebook. hoping really to reform though :p

• Like 1

Thanks, I was able to talk to about.. 4 of my old members so far. Happy to hear that they are doing well in game and in real life :D

i would like to join champion lvl 241/180 this is my main and im woe active as well if u are interested pm me in game my ign is Bullet_Proof_Monk

Edited by Bullet_Proof