Deathz

Yello Forsaken Ro Its Deathz Here Im New Xd

hey all Names Deathz I will be joining u guys finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol was waiting for the all in one installer to be fixed as a GM may notice that i posted under tht section under the user Lordblade xD cuz i really wanted to play this server and now i finally can i will be logging in in just a momment just thought i stop by and say hello to all u guys and hopefully u will do the same !!!!!!!! and give me big hugs ingame cuz im so huggable xD ^^ see u guys in a bit peace out :D

Welcome to fRo! Good luck starting up, if you have any question regarding the server, do post it up. As the GM team and fellow fRo-ians would be delighted to help you with your problems. Have fun!

Hello, Deathz and welcome to Foresaken RO! The rest of the staff, as well as myself, hope you enjoy yourself here! If you ever need any help or have questions, please feel free to ask any GM via the @request command or by PM on the forums or even through Instant Messaging. We'd all love to help you and make your time here as enjoyable as possible. Again, welcome to our server!

Welcome to ForsakenRO.

Aside from Gamemasters and actual ingame players, you're free to use Wikipedia aswell, for any dilemmas about quests/staff members/commands/server information, and such.

I hope you'll have many enjoyable moments here!

Welcome to the server Deathz! If you ever have any problems, just PM me or any other staff through the forums or by using @request ingame. Even thought it's already been said, you can use our wiki to assist you in your startup. I'm sure the players in the server would also be willing to help :D

Enjoy your stay n___n