Veracity

Happy Birthday, Forsaken Ro!

Sky Blue looking finee.

So here are hints to find the NPCs for the birthday quests!

First Veracity: "For all of you looking for my NPC, why not try my favorite place to hang out?"

Justice: "I'm within in a city of smoke...a city where it is likely THAT server manufactures bombs. Our own Master Forger uses the materials in this city to make the best weaponry!"

Bombrings: "We're hiding in various important locations to ForsakenRO! Where might these be? Well, you can try your precious city, WoE maps, a Forsaken field, center where players go to have fun, and a place similar to Justice's location!"

First Wish: "Find me in the place where our mascot spawns!"

Second Veracity: "I am on a Forsaken field, concealed within a forest, spying on the evil GM below me."

THAT Server's GM: "I can't reveal my location! But I get the strangest sensation that someone is watching me from above."

Second Wish: "I am in a wishful place, where people go to gaze into the night sky."

Genesis' NPC doesn't get a hint, because it's easy to find. :P

• Like 1

Found every single NPC except Bombring that gives Detonator's number 5.

Why is the Arch Angeling Tower +10 all stats? You guys mentioned that is +15 all stats but when i put it on it only gives +10 all stats and that is the description on it as well. I belive this need to be fix, so if you guys can please make it +15 all stats i will be glad. I hate spending all this time collecting 500 fRo Birthday tokens to only receive a hat that gives me +10 all stats when you guys mentioned it will give +15 all stats. Thank you.

Not a happy camper atm. :(

Thanks! This will be fixed asap!

Very belated, but, it's the thought that counts right? :) Happy birthday, fRO <3 Edited by Celestial

Happy Birthday Fro >w< soo many memories by playing this game :D, like defeating people!!!