Boklek

Zeny As A Price

there should be an event that the price is zeny(Mitril Coin). since most of the players are rich and to lazy to farm.

"......rich and too lazy to farm" ----- that is a personal problem :P

I was thinking the same thing.....but as for the suggestion, I would say no. The reason being is that other events give out 7 event tokens, and event tokens are worth 25-40mil each, so around 280mil total, and a mithril coin is 1 billion....that's just too much -1

Remember:

Bronze: 10mil

Platinum: 100mil

Gold: 500mil

Mithril: 1 billion

Edited by Amicable

imo being too lazy to farm zeny is not a problem that the GM's should really worry about since that is your choice to not farm it. so a -1 from me

Mithril coins as a prize is way too much, I would say Bronze coins as top for a prize... And since the prize is zeny I don't think such event wouldn't be a hard event, more like an automated event.

I will stay neutral for now, first is to discuss what event do you have in mind and renegotiate the prize.

How about making a Bronze Coin a redeemable prize via the Event Token NPC? You can convert Event Tokens to Donation Tokens, so why not 5 event Tokens to 1 Bronze Coin?

Or something like that...

How about making a Bronze Coin a redeemable prize via the Event Token NPC? You can convert Event Tokens to Donation Tokens, so why not 5 event Tokens to 1 Bronze Coin?

Or something like that...

Yeah, I would probably go with this, although event tokens are worth 30mil each :P BUT LOVE THE SUGGESTION! Edited by Amicable

no because that will cause the event tokens price to be absolute and no matter what it couldn't change and that would end up messing up the ratio for event tokens to normal tokens.

no because that will cause the event tokens price to be absolute and no matter what it couldn't change and that would end up messing up the ratio for event tokens to normal tokens.

It's just zeny. I would even undervalue it through the NPC.

There is a donation token option too - at a 1:1 ratio via the NPC but it doesn't set an absolute price in the market since you can sell it to other players for 1:2.

• Like 1

This suggestion is very similar to the Lotto Event that we tried to work on. We could work on it, since it's implying the same. Prize is Zeny, so that's what here was requested.

Thanks for your suggestion, we may consider something like this though it could hurt the ability of new players to buy tokens from players for zeny. Not sure how likely this will be because of that, but we will review it anyway. Thanks!