zergling

Edp In The Pvp Room

Poison bottle + removing incantation samurai weapon would be suicide as well then. If we implement the coma effect. Edited by Bishop
  • Like 1

nobody uses incant besides that would force them to use another hotkey and even in that split second of 1 HP they would get killed by another player. even with BM it's difficult to find a hotkey for an incant wep on the hotkey bar.

• Like 1

Incant is one of the most used weapon cards on the server o___o; and it's not hard to hotkey PB on for example Q and hotkey a different weapon on W. All you'd have to do is press both buttons and you would've suicided. It's not that hard to get away from the fight for just a split second.

Coma + removal of Incant can actually do an instant suicide. I suggest removing the death effect and just make it ineffective for any non-sinx user or make it poison them.

If the death effect will be removed there must be a different way to get out of pvp without relogging. Such as an npc that lets you leave :3.

if this is implemented. there should be 10-20 sec before delay in leaving. and you cannot use pots.

yes i completely agree a delay for leaving the pvp room would be the best way to do it that way people can't just random then leave instantly.

I would positionate the NPC out of the Arena (Still in PvP room). So, it's not central to everybody and they'd have to walk up to the NPC which gives already time to chase them for a moment. Oh and a delay wouldnt be bad either, honestly.

yea i was thinking about having it up at the top middle or something with a 10 second delay as to you clicking the NPC and waiting 10 seconds before you can leave. not 10 seconds of being in the room before able to leave.

i already posted this topic jst 2 months ago and theres a GM said its bcoz ppl doesnt want to lose the time for activity token. He/She said if u log off the time for activity token resets.My point is were PVP'ers not token collectors idc on that activity tokens all i want is to make EDP unuasble by other char except sinx coz its really annoying when ur going for the kill and hes jst gonna suicide and then gonna poof with 2x atk or MB and kill then when he/she gonna get killed gonna suicide again? Thats Bulls**t.

So +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 to this.

the sad part is the EDP doesn't count as a death which is a load of crap because it should still count as them dying.

nah i think they should still remove the edp death effect it's just the principal of it a prof or a sniper can run in with 2x atk or mind break and just wipe out everyone as soon as they get hit once pop an edp and have it not count as a death. that's a load of crap there needs to be some regulation on this.

Seems like the majority agrees something has to be done. But there's no common answer yet to what should be changed exactly. If possible make up 1 answer for example disable edp bottles but add an NPC which has a option to leave the room with a 5-10 second delay.

Make up 1 specific answer that the majority can agree to. After that Genesis can review that 1 specific answer because right now opinions and different suggestions are scattered throughout this topic. PS. Keep in mind that in the end it is up to Genesis to decide what happens.

remove the death effect from the EDP bottle use and instead impliment an NPC with a 10 second delay from the time you click it to the time you get warped out of the pvp room. place the NPC in the top middle of the PVP room that way it's not in the middle and if anyone does decide to run in then run out they will still be seen and they can't just come in random people then just instantly leave.

BTW, the EDP bottle use as is doesn't count as a death so the ladder as of right now is completely messed up.

I can agree with zergling, since we both discussed it throughout this topic with the others. The process of discussing made us to conclude a NPC is essential and removing the EDP effect. Such as adding a delay for the usage of the NPC.

But...Isn't would be the same? I mean you just talk with the NPC and spam YGG untill you get out of the map? For me the better suggestion would be remove completly inside the PvP room the death effect of the EDP, for example...If someone use it won't kill him (neither give it the coma effect, due the incantation combo) or simple add death when you die with the EDP bottle, because people suicide more than they kills and that will fix they KDR.

well you can make it so you can't use any items for the 10 seconds while you're talking to the NPC. shouldn't be too hard to add that in.

Or if people still want the EDP effect then they should at least make the EDP death count.

Either way, they'd still have a death point added to their ladder points.

• Like 1