zergling

Edp In The Pvp Room

or if you use EDP the player who last hit the edp user will get the kill. and if the player didn't received any attack with in 20 seconds, you can freely use edp and no one will get the kill.

it would be much easier just to remove the death effect and impliment an NPC for it. the amount of coding that would have to be done to make the point count for the last player to hit the EDP user is going to be amazingly high. it would be faster just to disable the death effect and impliment an NPC.

I prefer that using a poison bottle counts as a death in ladder, that way they would think twice if they like to go edp and get out, go edp and get out if that was the point of pvp ladder then make it two weeks again and in a smaller map like before.

if they made the EDP cause a death on the ladder people would still have the same problem with wanting to just leave. so instead if the death effect is removed it solves all the problems.

if they made the EDP cause a death on the ladder people would still have the same problem with wanting to just leave. so instead if the death effect is removed it solves all the problems.

If it counted as a death then those that are actually laddering with think twice b4 ruining their ratio, It wouldn't matter you can get more kills later.

That seems like a pretty pathetic way to avoid fighting. How about just restricting the usage of EDP in the PvP Rooms, Sinx will still be able to use EDP for their skills however.

• Like 3

But...Isn't would be the same? I mean you just talk with the NPC and spam YGG untill you get out of the map? For me the better suggestion would be remove completly inside the PvP room the death effect of the EDP, for example...If someone use it won't kill him (neither give it the coma effect, due the incantation combo) or simple add death when you die with the EDP bottle, because people suicide more than they kills and that will fix they KDR.

i think, you cannot talk to any npc when you are receiving damage

wouldn't it just be easier to remove the death effect? that way sinx can still use the item for their skill and other classes can't use it to get out of pvp?

The problem is, we need something to replace EDP in order to quit PvP room, the point has been forgotten in the last posts.

relog? seems to work for me. besides if you're going to be doing pvp ladder you won't care too much about a few activity tokens since people just leave their char in game when they sleep or afk.

I thought that was already agreed upon... make an NPC that requires the person to type in a code or something that is like 5 lines long with proper punctuation and grammar that way they can't just spam yggs or whatever to tank.

I emphasized on it, because in the previous posts they kinda overlooked it and it was kinda said, JUST to disable the usage of EDP and enable for Sinx...

Okay well we get that disabling the death effect is needed. So lets work on the NPC. I think it should be an NPC where you have to copy down like 3 lines of words with proper punctuation and grammar before you can leave the PVP room that way people can't just click the NPC and spam yggs or whatever to get out.

Really, there is no valid reason for non-sinX to use EDP in the PVP room except for people who are OCD about their activity tokens. So disable EDP for all classes except sinx, and implement an exit NPC for AFKers. When you ladder you should expect to be PK'd.

i think, you cannot talk to any npc when you are receiving damage

- Correct. Shouldn't be any need for text activation.

Edited by Meka Meka
  • Like 1

We'll disable the EDP bottles in the PvP room and we're going to look into an NPC solution that makes sense. Making it so you can only talk to an NPC while not being attacked isn't really possible.