zergling

Edp In The Pvp Room

okay so there has been a ton of times where a champ, prof, or sniper has come into the pvp room spams skills kills some people and when they get chased they just EDP to prevent someone else from getting any kills. my suggestion is to prevent that by making the EDP bottles bring the HP down to 1 just like coma so people can't just EDP and get out of the pvp room. some people might say "how do we get out of the pvp room then?" just relog. if you're going for ladder you're more worried about the kills you're getting not the activity tokens you will get. this would fix a lot of the issues with the laddering system since there won't be anymore BS with the quick kills.

• Like 2

Me & Seraphine has made 2 suggestions on another old archived suggestion. We worked out on it and yeah, we kinda came to a solution. But it has never been really reviewed by Genesis yet.

• Like 1

is there a solution already? most of the player agrees with. except for the EDP bottle users

I had a look at Seraphine's last comment on that archived post and he stated that they should implement an NPC where you can interact with and lets you leave the arena as long as you aren't being attacked for 10 seconds.

Get rid of the EDP bottle abuse and implement the NPC instead.

Maybe they should make the npc for pvp room that states "You cannot bring an item into the room" and until they put it in their storage or drop it, the npc will not let you in. (It's just like trying to go in with a character that has a yggdrasil leaves)

Edited by Amicable

Maybe they should make the npc for pvp room that states "You cannot bring an item into the room" and until they put it in their storage or drop it, the npc will not let you in. (It's just like trying to go in with a character that has a yggdrasil leaves)

That can't be done, Sinx's would be useless otherwise.

hmm an NPC would work as long as you aren't attacked for 10 seconds. that makes sense and sounds like it could work out nice.

Either that or a delay of 10 seconds until you are enable to use an EDP (Sinx use EDP Skill, so that wouldn't interfere). I am fine with a NPC, but how about hiding in NPC?

no i don't agree with the 10 second delay to use EDP since people will just run around for 10 seconds spamming the edp key.

That can't be done, Sinx's would be useless otherwise.

LOL, oh my god.....I am #!@#% dumb....MY BAD FORGET WHAT I SAID

^. Forget it Jay. It's okay, that's why we all discuss everything so we try to find the best solution together. Feel free to correct others too, once you think they misunderstood something or forgot something.

• Like 1

I had a look at Seraphine's last comment on that archived post and he stated that they should implement an NPC where you can interact with and lets you leave the arena as long as you aren't being attacked for 10 seconds.

Get rid of the EDP bottle abuse and implement the NPC instead.

Okay....since I failed the first time....I LIKE THIS ONE :D +1, so I'm guessing if your in there....and you try killing yourself using a EDP bottle....it'll say you can't and the only way out is by talking to a NPC? Correct? Edited by Amicable

Okay....since I failed the first time....I LIKE THIS ONE :D +1, so I'm guessing if your in there....and you try killing yourself using a EDP bottle....it'll say you can't and the only way out is by talking to a NPC? Correct?

Yeah either a message like that would appear or it just doesn't do anything. Or it can perhaps poison them and kill them slowly? I don't really know.

Yeah either a message like that would appear or it just doesn't do anything. Or it can perhaps poison them and kill them slowly? I don't really know.

Hmm, I like that poison idea, but okay, thanks for making it understandable for me :D

what about just causing them coma? after all they do want to die why not make the EDP bottle cause coma instead?