gandanguso

Buy From Vendor Using Tokens

why not make a mall that all vendors can vend ang only tokens are allowed to buy those items.. this way we can have alot of vendors selling rare items.. also the benefit of having these is you do not have to wait until the person to get online.. coz almost all players are AFK and leaving pub.. for example who a vendor who sells forsaken bow that costs 30 tokens.. u can just easily buy this from vendors vending in a certain mall instead of waiting and keep on using the BC.. also the BC will just be used for VERY important messages.... think about it guys.. vendors vending and instead of zeny u will have to use token to buy em'... ^_^ more power FRO...

i think the GM's can think of an idea.. its just intead of hunting items or monster you gotta wait in the city for someone to enter your pub just to buy example f.bow worth 30 tokens.. its much easier if we just buy it from a vendor right? I believe they can do this kind of stuffs... hope this suggestion will be implementedin the near future.. ^_^ /e4

-1 if i understand this correctly.

Would mess up the economy because players set the price, and this would create static price thresholds like F.Sets.

However, I think there was a suggestion way back for something like an auction house system, where a vendor could AFK and shop their item for tokens. Not sure how easy that is to implement vs the auction house system which has been done before.

Edited by Meka Meka

Is this like an auction NPC, where you leave your items to sell on the NPC and set a price when you go offline and then people can buy it of they go on while you're away?? if it is +1

I've seen it in other online games before but i'm not sure about it in our server. But that would be awesome if GMs can make something like this :)