tatayy

Romantic Rendezvous Skill

ohhh the marriage ya totally forgot about that. But that's like having two ecalls and there is no cooldown on that skill so you can just keep ecalling somebody back to the emp room over and over and over.

Yes but you have to look at it from a different point of view than just yours, this skill can easy be abused to a very far extreme i can think of many things to do lol.

A person who is an ecaller of the bigger guild just dies due a guild who defends the castle - which leaves that person's guild without an ecall that could provide them castle, and makes the other guild win. However, because he's married, the person who he's married to could still be inside the castle - only using that skill anywhere on WoE map (including beside the emp) could make him come back without others being able to cancel it, he can ecall for his guild, the guild gets a castle because of it.

Pretty much what she said. You can have someone just run around the emp room that you're married to and be married to the ecaller of a guild and whenever they die just keep recalling them back into the emp room over and over again and eventually they either break the emp or recall in that emp room and break the castle because of it.

Also imagine there's a possibility of pally-sinx marrige, which would be quite a dangerous combination. If pally happens to summon his loved one to the WoE map, then cast devotion on them - the person can ecall very very easily. Considering that, even if a person ecaller (or whoever really) is married to dies, it won't cancel the skill, is another strong point against this idea.

I'm not sure if there's any way to actually do what you just suggested unless the entire purpose of the skill is changed - which I doubt many people will like.

Edited by Andromeda

i mean to be honest, it would be alot of work JUST to help you because i dual client aswell and I don't have an issue doing it and in the end there would be more negative things than positive that come from it.

Edited by Drax

i mean to be honest, it would be alot of work JUST to help you because i dual client aswell and I don't have an issue doing it and in the end there would be more negative things than positive that come from it.

what he said. -1.

This leaves a lot of room for abuse. Imagine 5 people married to 5 over people, they can have limitless recalls basically. This is the reason it isn't allowed in WoE, its very very abusable.