Amicable

Tpbm[The Person Below Me]

I hate it when I'm not familiar with the place, so I can't move gracefully around.

TPBM does not like being interrupted when listening to music.

FALSE for all genres. But if it's classical music, True

TPBM is doing something weird with his/her face.

dunno..... :o i think everyone is a geek at something.... sports/games/anime/books/etc..... if you like something and you spend time for it..... as well as know a lot about it... then isn't that also considered as being a GEEK.... "in my mind it is.. since geek is someone who knows a lot about something...

TPBM - doesn't like it when its too sunny outside...... "i know i do.... i prefer a cloudy day

Edited by kyoshiro029

:0 dunno.... i guess... a bit... i do read manga's and watch anime... but i don't collect toys, go to conventions... and cosplay xD

Tpbm - has played the new fallout 4 game...... *i havent and i don't think i would... haven't played the fallout series xD

Yes. It is obvious but I manage my time. (50% fRO, 30% work, 20% personal life) LOL

TPBM has lots of complaints in life.

Not as much, and I just keep them to myself noting that it's life who's giving them.

TPBM has a graphic/drawing tablet (or whatever you call that thing you draw on that is a tablet)

I do have. I have the 2006 Wacom (which I do not use anymore) and a Bamboo touch.

TPBM is curious of what I have for next update. :D