Boklek

Storage.

I would like to revive the topic about the storage.

i suggest to put a search button for it. so looking for the item would not be hard. (some private server has search button in there storage so i think this is possible)

or you can just alphabetic the items in the storage.

I would love having the search option because what if you have A LOT of forsaken armor and there are different cards on it, so you can just put example: "Forsaken Armor Undecided" blah blah blah

+1

The Alphabetical suggestion....I don't know...

Just search for it by scrolling. This is not that important than other issue we have.

Having one implemented would be helpful, but not necessary...

What would really be awesome are new tabs for the equipments in storage, not just 'equip' for all gears, different tabs: 'headgears', 'armors', 'cloaks', 'weapons' etc...

Having one implemented would be helpful, but not necessary...

What would really be awesome are new tabs for the equipments in storage, not just 'equip' for all gears, different tabs: 'headgears', 'armors', 'cloaks', 'weapons' etc...

This is less necessary than having a search bar. It'll just require a lot of coding to separate them into each category.

I wonder how you guys expect this to work. It should pop out an item that you want? You wanna have google inside your storage (and you will have to write the item name)? I doubt that it is easy to name the item you want exactly the same way it is coded. And intellectual search engine... you know, its a research. And i really doubt this can be made. And also, its useless. All the custom cards and items are at the bottom. Search there.

I wonder how you guys expect this to work. It should pop out an item that you want? You wanna have google inside your storage (and you will have to write the item name)? I doubt that it is easy to name the item you want exactly the same way it is coded. And intellectual search engine... you know, its a research. And i really doubt this can be made. And also, its useless. All the custom cards and items are at the bottom. Search there.

sir. i played other private server. and there is an search button in the storage. you will just right the name or item code in the box and will appear in another window. (mini storage.)