Boklek

Practicing Breaking

hmm.. there should be a room with an EMPERIUM. and you can try your damage there. and you can time your breaking.

Edited by lek0218

Not this again. Since the old suggestion topics aren't here anymore i'll give you the benefit of the doubt in saying that you haven't seen this suggestion made a number of times before, but this will most likely not be done.

Tell me what cards doesn't work on False/Fake Angels? I'm pretty sure that they are your best shot when it comes to accurate breaker damages.

Fair enough, some cards probably wouldn't work on False/Fake angels but at least they will give you a rough idea on how much you're dealing when it comes to breaking.

Creating an Emperium dummy would also require alot of coding. Idk.

If you need Pratice Breaking & Seeing Your Damage I suggest Have a Paladin friend Wear Armor that Is the same Element as The Emp This is the Best way for me I use to Pratice like this all the Time when I was a Sinx Ask them to Go with Most Vit an defence style set up Like a Emp would be And use arrmor which converts them into the same element as a Emp has or Close as Possible.. Since Nothing can Be Like a Emp besides a Emp :D But this Is the Next Best thing & They will have more HP then false angel :)

Lol...I'd prefer a False / Fake Angel, Pallies are not a MvP either. And also there are some status you can't give a Paladin.

I'd prefer not to. Otherwise we'd all use the same Cards in the end, it removes all the surpise effect of breakers and their personal secret / preferences.

I actually agree with Levis. The whole point of not having an Emperium dummy is to keep people from having their own build. People use different cards with different effects therefore dealing different damages. If this do get implemented, then the fun of coming up with different card combinations would perish, and everyone would just have the same cards in their weapon.

That's just my opinion.

Sup

I'm not supporting this idea of having an Emperium testing room. What's the point? It will only be them hitting it. It'll obviously be the tester destroying it because they're the only one on it. Although, you want to see what card compounds into weapon hit with the highest damage and test. Emperium gets destroyed not only by the highest damage but high damage helps drain down its hp faster. What matters is the person who melee's the Emperium. If that person does enough damage of what the Emperium's HP is left with last hit, they are announced the conqueror of that castle. What you want is to be the last attack speed of physical hit that damage enough to destroy the Emperium and be that last guy to do that.

Sup

I'm not supporting this idea of having an Emperium testing room. What's the point? It will only be them hitting it. It'll obviously be the tester destroying it because they're the only one on it. Although, you want to see what card compounds into weapon hit with the highest damage and test. Emperium gets destroyed not only by the highest damage but high damage helps drain down its hp faster. What matters is the person who melee's the Emperium. If that person does enough damage of what the Emperium's HP is left with last hit, they are announced the conqueror of that castle. What you want is to be the last attack speed of physical hit that damage enough to destroy the Emperium and be that last guy to do that.

Indeed, and with the highest damage, that can be achieved. Basically the highest damage will increase the chance to destroy it on the last hit.

Quick Example: Emperium has 250 mil HP. Imagine only you deal a damage of 125 mil. You'd need 2 hits while others have to keep attacking it. Your chance would be like above 90% to break the emperium.

Lol...I'd prefer a False / Fake Angel, Pallies are not a MvP either. And also there are some status you can't give a Paladin.

I know Pala is not the same as a Emp but it is indeed a way to find out roughly what your damage could be in woe.

I strongly disagree in making a test emp.. Like they say It would take the guess work out and Woe should always be Who is able to get that last 1 Hp from the emp.. :D

for me this dummy emp is not just for practicing. we can put time to it and show to all fro breakers who is the faster breaker in the fro. :3

for me this dummy emp is not just for practicing. we can put time to it and show to all fro breakers who is the faster breaker in the fro. :3

Are you implying that they should implement this for events purposes too?

hmm not an event. coz it will be only one winner in every event. just will show to the fro players who is the faster breaker.

Edited by lek0218

we can determine if who is the real breaking king :)

Edited by lek0218