bato

Lotto

Just a random suggestion, don't even know if possible, LOTTO.

There would be a NPC for Lotto tickets which would costs like millions of zenny.

The reward will be tokens or item?

Just for more zenny circulation? :D

EDIT: It'll be either we type our selected numbers or we'll be given number. What do you guys think?

Edited by bato

Well since lottery is mainly about money, let's say that the prize is zeny.

Here is my idea for this, "autohost event"

The event shall be hosted twice a week.

The player pays an amount of zeny (Amount to be discussed) and gets a lottery ticket, ("such item cannot be traded or stored in the storage"), at a certain hour the NPC will announce the winner and the winner can trade his lottery ticket for the prize.

For the prizes I was thinking that instead of making players to introduce the numbers they want, the NPC shall auto-generate the numbers for each ticket and instead of having 1 winner, we could have 3 different winners.

Possible prizes:

1st: 3 Bronze Coins

2nd: 2 Bronze Coins

3rd: 1 Bronze Coin

What do you people think?

Good idea Decode, and nice suggestion bato.

Well problems I would see here is what if our winners are offline for a significant amount time?

I think a few tokens would be worth the prize.

Other than that +1 in adding more events

I like the idea, amount of Zeny could be discussed but it's a good way to have a bit fun ingame. And also the most important question is how to redeem the rewards when you are offline for a certain amount of time, like 2 days?.

+1 Love the idea, don't know what to do when I'm not spending zenies on anything, so this seems interesting!

Well problems I would see here is what if our winners are offline for a significant amount time?

i have an idea. you can redeem the price in the npc. so even though he's offline. he can get the price if he log in.

Oh right how to redeem the prize, I knew I was missing something when I made that post... Thank you Passion!!

So here is my idea on how to redeem your prize...

Let's say that the event will be held twice a week, let's say it would be Wednesday and Sunday.

When the winner is announced (Sunday and it is a Broadcast) the player has until maybe an hour before the next winner announcement (Wednesday). In case the player is offline when he/she is announced a winner, the NPC shall broadcast every 30 to 60 minutes (Broadcast example: [GM]Decode, [GM]Passion and Bato have been this week's winners of the last lotto event they may proceed to claim their prize).

In order to redeem your prize, you just have to talk to the NPC and it will trade your lotto ticket to your prize.

It shouldn't be too high nor too low.

For example:

1st Prize = Ticket Price x30 ---> 1,000,000 Zeny x30 = 30,000,000 Zeny

2nd Prize = Ticket Price x20 ---> 1,000,000 Zeny x20 = 20,000,000 Zeny

3rd Prize = Ticket Price x10 ---> 1,000,000 Zeny x10 = 10,000,000 Zeny

Just a first suggestion. Prize are definitely worth to participate, due to the low amount of participants ( few players on server ).

If you wish to increase, then suggest another amount. Just a first step to get closer for a fair prize.

Edited by Levis

Who gonna participate in the event that has prize worth less then 1 token? average prize is 7 etokens. its like 300 mil zeny. and is this event occurs only twice a week, payout should be like this:

One-and-only lucky person: Half of the value of all tickets bought during event. the other half goes to jack pot.

In lottery there should be only one prize, but a GOOD one IMO.

People should be allowed to buy multiple tickets to participate. all these tickets should expire in 1 hour to solve the proble of redeeming rewards. just redeem them ASAP after winner is announced. Also make some cool global notifications like : "1st number of the winning ticket is..... TREE!" and so on. gonna make people excited. And it would to add a feature of winning a jack pot. would make lottery popular.

SOOOO +1 the Idea of lotto on forsaken ro But figuring out prizes is tricky & To HealHard Tokens are worth 40 Mil right now but they was like 100Mil at one time I think and another time was only 25 Mil.. Token Values change..So your arguement is Kind of silly to make about who would Join.. WHO WOULDNT WANT FREE ZENY/TOKENS LOL...

I belive People should have 24 Hours to Claim their Prize

after 24 hours after the announcment of Winners All Lotto Tix will expire & Auto removed ( if thats possible??) Like Renter Passes :D

I agree 3 People should Win it

Prizes Possible idea could be Instead of Zeny

Bloody Branches ---1st 3 - 2nd 2 - 3rd 1

Dead branches --- 1st 30 - 2nd 15 - 3rd 5

Converter's --- 1st place 5 of each type 2nd place 3 of each type 3rd place 1 of each

Or any combanation of those or different Values

You could Have a daily Lotto as well and Have 2 days with Special Prizes ( liek the ones stateted above)

Like every day a New Prize set up thats Randomly Picked out by the Npc( lol if possible)

Other Idea is Prize 1 Be something really Good Like 5 BB 5 ea of converters or any thing

Then have Zeny as the other 2 prizes On special Days

These are some ideas to help you out with more choices :x

Else, Converters sound really good to have as a prize, we all need them and they are not easy to hunt, on the other hand we'd ruin people who are actually creating them for sell purposes.

Else, Converters sound really good to have as a prize, we all need them and they are not easy to hunt, on the other hand we'd ruin people who are actually creating them for sell purposes.

Well winning 5 tix of conveters 1 time a week I am 100% sure it will not ruin peoples busness of Selling converters

The way this would probably work is everyone buys a ticket/entry with a certain fee, one of the people that enter will win th jackpot (the sum of everyone's zeny with the house taking a cut). Let me know if this sounds acceptible. If this gains support, we could do something similiar on the forums for tokens where everyone gives say 10 tokens, and 1 person takes home the whole jackpot.

As you described, that'd be like the real Lotto, taking a cut of like 50% (here in germany). Well, how about 2nd and 3rd Prize?

We should first organize and test it with ingame Zeny? That's my opinion, so we can see how many participants we have, if there are any bugs and how it works out. So, for the future it's a good idea. But yeah, we should have a test running with ingame Lotto...

We should first organize and test it with ingame Zeny? That's my opinion, so we can see how many participants we have, if there are any bugs and how it works out. So, for the future it's a good idea. But yeah, we should have a test running with ingame Lotto...

Yes! We should test it first and see the amount of people participating because....I don't see as much people and it would be a waste if no one joins in the fun :[!

The way this would probably work is everyone buys a ticket/entry with a certain fee, one of the people that enter will win th jackpot (the sum of everyone's zeny with the house taking a cut). Let me know if this sounds acceptible. If this gains support, we could do something similiar on the forums for tokens where everyone gives say 10 tokens, and 1 person takes home the whole jackpot.

Yeah, I love this suggestion, but I had the same question as Levis, How about the 2nd and 3rd place? Overall, +1 with this

I like Genesis's idea, what I was wondering is how to control that everyone actually gives or has the tokens he/she is offering through the forums?

indeed, i doubt you can find people who bet on forums in game and take tokens fom them. they can always say smth like : "awww! sorry sir i just bought a TG card with my tokens=( i dont have them now" or smth like that.