Shadi

Changing Forsaken King Belt Weight.

Hello all,

As most of you probably have noticed, the forsaken king belt weight was changed to 800. Apparently str belts used to weight this much already but the other belts had lower weight so they got corrected to also weight 800.

However, I think 800 is too much. It renders several classes with weight problems. Classes that come to mind are mage classes and even the Alchemist gets into weight trouble due to carrying bottles and yggs as well. This while the newer accesories weight only 100 and have another huge advantage by being slotted.

The old weight from the belts ranged between 200 and 300 weight. Therefore I would suggest changing all belt weights to 250.

That way the new belts still have an weight advantage, a slot advantage and a possible rune advantage. Yet the older belts won't render classes near useless when it comes to carrying supplies.

Please let me know what you think and elaborate your opinion if you have one :3. Thank you,

Shadi

Edited by Shadi
  • Like 1

agree.

There was some confusion with the belts, str belts were at 800 and the others were assorted between 200 and 300 randomly. I can do 350 for all of them if that's what you guys want. I can probably add the change tonight in fact.

• Like 1

I totally support this idea.

I assumed that the runes are only compoundable on the new donation accessories. This fact (slot and runes) plus the 100 weight puts the new accessories on a way too much advantage than the old Forsaken King Belts. I know that is costs 25$ each and should have an advantage over the old ones, but this is way too much. I have no concrete explanations/proofs as they only came out today.

I know the server needs funds, but you also have to consider the non-donors.

What is happening to this server, really. For me, it all goes down to the strong (rich) being stronger, and the weak(poor), weaker.

It's only my opinion and I'll wait for what others have to say.

Edited by killee07

@killee07

That's why we make the runes questable. You can make some serious profit off selling them since they are going to be in high demand. The new price for the normal belts will be more acccessible to new players as well. Let me know if 350 for all the belts is fine.

I say lets meet each other at 300 weight each =P. That way normal belts would not have gotten any worse than they were, but there is a way better alternative for them now :). So they'd still be very decent and useful and more importantly, they'll still be wanted by players :3.

Also, having a total of 200 weight bonus, a slot and a rune extra for each accessory is still a huge improvement and changing the weight from these belts to what they used to be won't effect the demand on the new items too much. :)

I agree, because it's just too much, I mean why would it be 800 each for just an accessory? For what beneficial use? that pretty makes the Lvl10 weight enlargement useless.. It really takes away the max potential of the supposed numbers of carried pots.

IGN: Zythious

250-300 seems reasonable. I'm up for it.

300 seems nice for me!

I do Agree with everyone else 800 Is just way to much for Some classes ----My Hw had 11 Str which was 100 berrys Now I was only able to Hold 20 I had to Bump my Str to 61 to Hold 100 berrys I feel Lowing the Classes Who are Low with Weight Back to 200-300 Wouldnt Make The New oens any Less Valueable :) Some Classes Need Belts with Lower weights Because we Only have abotu 10-30 Str possible to use I lowered My Hp to Only have 104k with 1 tao on To Raise my Str to 61. If Possible it be nice to Figure out who needs the weight to drop to 300-350 :) due to limited Str :) Thank You

change it back to previous weight please, instead i can carry 300 seeds+ 50 traps+15 aloevera and 50 concentrated potions, i can only now carry 200 seeds alone..

ughm what about clown/gypsy/sniper class who doesnt hab Valk Weaps? If the belt weights will be 250- 300 i suggest to put Enlarge Weight Limit for F.Guitar,F.Harp Sniper/Stalker elite bow?

@7lovestories. The weight would pretty much be returned to what it was if this gets accepted so adding additional enlarge weight limits would not make sense. Besides the elite stalker bow and sniper bow already have level 10 enlarge weight limit.

Could this happen to be changed very soon? We are really lacking of weight at the moment. I can carry 1/3 less than before on any job.

i have to agree with everyone, this change to the belts renders them useless. the only classes able to deal with something like this change are champs/sinx/lks/ws.. makes them over powered like crazy.. all those classes that depend on yggs to live makes them basically useless.. my main gunslinger can hold at max 100 seeds.. thats not where near what it used to be..all classes such as GS/sniper/wizard.. are going to be soo underpowered.. and i love the new items.. but making them weigh 100 is just making it seem like the server is asking for people to donate to become more powerful. someone said it earlyer in a comment that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.. soo true with this update.. kinda disappointed.