BlackWolf

Possible Idea For Login

Well as of Late I have notice Alot more people Using excuses an begging to get less punishments out of the GM team & Admin.. and I know some Gms Reduce the Punishment time's for their Friends but that is not the Point here in my post I believe we should add a New Page to the Log in For Forsaken Ro for a Reminder Every Day about this Rule and Make it Clearer that Punishment Is not suppose to be Reduced Or taken Back. As well as I know Admins get swamped with request Like " It was not Me on my account Please remove the Punishment" All the Time Which Takes Up Alot of the Admins time having to sort out an deal with it. This New Page will Allow ALL Forum GMs to be able to reply to These request of Remove punishments With a simple reply That *the Punishment Stays wither or Not You was the One on it & That it is a Rule*. which in turn should Help Admins to clear up the Ticket system a little faster. This Window Set up can be worded any Thing you guys feel would work but I made 1 Idea to get things rolling below it will have a statement which Always shows up before the Id an Pw window & will have a Agree/Ok Button & a Disagree/Cancel Button. hitting the Ok button will then let you move on to the Login window while hitting the cancel button will close forsaken ro's window. I know some of the people will disagree with my suggestion because to them this will be 1 more window to deal with to log into Forsaken ro but honestly its just 1 more click and it will be a constant reminder that We are all Responsible for what happens to the account wither or not it is us on it at the time.. And I know this agreement is in the rules when you sign up but honestly How many people read Every single rule & Remembers them 100%.

It is Just a Loading screen from Fro But You can use any thing For It and Setting it up would take about 5 Minutes :)

Posted Image

Edited by BlackWolf

I don't see why this needs to be added when players sign up on Forsaken they agree to all the rules: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16

Such cases as you mentioned are dealt with fairly easily,most of which by regular gm's. And if any new rules need to be added they should be added on the forums in the rule section where every new player is supposed to read them and if not their responsible for there actions:

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16

&

Too much text ruins the Login Background :P

Edited by Seraphine
  • Like 1

Agree with Seraphine. All players already say they know and agree to the rules when they sign up. If they don't read the rules it's their own mistake.

I don't see why this needs to be added when players sign up on Forsaken they agree to all the rules: http://www.forsaken-...hp?showtopic=16

Such cases as you mentioned are dealt with fairly easily,most of which by regular gm's. And if any new rules need to be added they should be added on the forums in the rule section where every new player is supposed to read them and if not their responsible for there actions:

http://www.forsaken-...hp?showtopic=16

&

Too much text ruins the Login Background :P

I did explain Why I thought this was a decent Idea to each their own opinion But It would be alot Faster for the Ticket system Because Only Genesis Should have the Power & Choice wither or not to reduce Or remove a Punishment.Which He shouldnt Have to because People should Of read the rules ( Which 99% of them Dont read every rule). & I belive a Reminder that Punishments ARE NOT SUPOSE TO BE Reduced or Removed--- & I made the Text on a already Made loading screen With a Large font for a Display Only.. this wouldnt be the real One If the Idea was Used. People Do not learn their Lessons..Because I feel that This situation - I can just B.c abuse 50 Time Go to Jail for 2-3 hours Beg an complain to a Friend GM an get out - Is not Fair. They Perposly Break the rule's & never pay the full Time..I have known GMs -_- Who Reduce Jail time for their Friends because they got a 15 hour Jail for B.c Abuse... A Reminder on the Log in For Player's & GMs That Punishments are Not aloud to be reduced or Removed....

^, I agree with Seraphine. It's like on any other Game we accept the rules while signing up.

As Stated Before NOT EVERYONE Reads the Rules Or cares to bother with it... I read abotu 1/3 before my A.D.D Kicked in an I got bored...

Agree with Seraphine. All players already say they know and agree to the rules when they sign up. If they don't read the rules it's their own mistake.

Yes it is their Problem if they did not read the rules But the point I am trying to make is to Stop GMs from removing an Reducing the Punishments because Who is going to learn to STOP abusing an breakign rules If You keep geting Away with it with Little to no punishment.. If You break a rule or someone else on your account and get a 3 month ban let say.. and a Gm unbans it after 1 week You have not learn any thing but this one thing.. I can do what ever I want here and as Long as I beg them an plea for my punishment to be removed it works...

I have to disagree, the Font just makes the client look horrible, not appealing at all.....and also, Yeah, people SHOULD already know the consequences and our rules on the game, if they don't just make them get punished :[!

Honestly I don't think this is necessary. I understand your point and where you are comming from, but Rules are supposed to be read before a player even starts visiting or playing the server. Each and every player must obide the rules there is no exceptions. As event GM I know theres no way anyone but only higher ups could reduce the punishent applied. We log everything, so it should also be a correct number offense. Ofcourse there might be some ban appeals, but once a person breaks at major rule (as it i.e. scam/GM impersonation) its very unlikely they will get unbanned. So, in conclusion, we are trying to be as objective and professional as we can on GMs.

Honestly, I really don't see where this is coming from. Event GMs are NOT able to reduce any punishments. So the somewhat 'accusations' that you're making are false. Also in my opinion the ticket system is dealt with fast enough and is working sufficiently. Players are supposed to know the rules and will get punished for breaking them. Punishment hardly ever gets reduced, and if it gets reduced it can only be done by the higher ranked GMs.

Re-reading all the comments I really started to wonder about some things.

Well as of Late I have notice Alot more people Using excuses an begging to get less punishments out of the GM team & Admin

How did you notice this ? And what makes you think the begging works ?

..Because I feel that This situation - I can just B.c abuse 50 Time Go to Jail for 2-3 hours Beg an complain to a Friend GM an get out - Is not Fair. They Perposly Break the rule's & never pay the full Time..I have known GMs -_- Who Reduce Jail time for their Friends because they got a 15 hour Jail for B.c Abuse...

Which GM's did this ? I'm really curious. Cause I highly doubt this ever happened. Saying things like the above is generally stating that GM's are bias. I think that's a pretty huge accusation specially now knowing that only senior and higher gms can reduce punishments.

If You break a rule or someone else on your account and get a 3 month ban let say.. and a Gm unbans it after 1 week You have not learn any thing but this one thing.

When did this happen and to whom did this happen ? You're stating a lot of things that I'd really like to see some proof from.

If you want your suggestion topic to succeed it needs to be based on facts. If all that you're saying is true, then an additional warning and more strict rulings could be useful. However, right now to me it seems like a bunch of statements that are made up, more than statements based on proof.

I have to disagree, the Font just makes the client look horrible, not appealing at all.....and also, Yeah, people SHOULD already know the consequences and our rules on the game, if they don't just make them get punished :[!

LOL I just stated above this Was a TEST PAGE for example ONLY Not what Would be implyed.. I AM 100% Sure the GMs or SOME ONE Eles can Do a better Job... This was just to Show them An Idea Only lol

Honestly I don't think this is necessary. I understand your point and where you are comming from, but Rules are supposed to be read before a player even starts visiting or playing the server. Each and every player must obide the rules there is no exceptions. As event GM I know theres no way anyone but only higher ups could reduce the punishent applied. We log everything, so it should also be a correct number offense. Ofcourse there might be some ban appeals, but once a person breaks at major rule (as it i.e. scam/GM impersonation) its very unlikely they will get unbanned. So, in conclusion, we are trying to be as objective and professional as we can on GMs.

Yes I know But Like I said Some One B.c abused enough to get abotu 50 Hours Of Jail time.. The Person Name will be left unknown.. All the person did was serve 2 hours Then Beg a Higher GM up an Got out of Jail... AND next day Started B.c Abusing all over again

Re-reading all the comments I really started to wonder about some things.

How did you notice this ? And what makes you think the begging works ?

Which GM's did this ? I'm really curious. Cause I highly doubt this ever happened. Saying things like the above is generally stating that GM's are bias. I think that's a pretty huge accusation specially now knowing that only senior and higher gms can reduce punishments.

When did this happen and to whom did this happen ? You're stating a lot of things that I'd really like to see some proof from.

If you want your suggestion topic to succeed it needs to be based on facts. If all that you're saying is true, then an additional warning and more strict rulings could be useful. However, right now to me it seems like a bunch of statements that are made up, more than statements based on proof.

I also stated Let Say As in A Made up situation to Some of these But I have seen People Brag to their friends about Geten Out of Jail an Unbanned Because they kept bothering GMs bout it. and I Know people Have Used the But my friends where the Ones using the account NOT me excuse to get out of account Bans.. Who has not heard of people doing that.. I been here a Long time an I am preity Active

Begging May not work 100% of the time but People have weasled their way Out of Long punishments

Honestly, I really don't see where this is coming from. Event GMs are NOT able to reduce any punishments. So the somewhat 'accusations' that you're making are false. Also in my opinion the ticket system is dealt with fast enough and is working sufficiently. Players are supposed to know the rules and will get punished for breaking them. Punishment hardly ever gets reduced, and if it gets reduced it can only be done by the higher ranked GMs.

I did not say Event Gms or any spacific GMs at all I simply stated what I have seen in the 4-6 years Ive been active here.. I am not accusing ANY One of doing something Like this But the Truth is These situations Have accured in the past & I know the Ticket system is dealt with 1-6 days after a Ticket has been made.. I was Simply comen up with an idea so that ALL Forum GM can reply to the Revoke Punishment Tix with a Simple answer of NO.. or something more Polite.. Rater then Having to Bump it to Genesis & Him reviewing the case after already given judgement on it once

I also stated Let Say As in A Made up situation to Some of these But I have seen People Brag to their friends about Geten Out of Jail an Unbanned Because they kept bothering GMs bout it. and I Know people Have Used the But my friends where the Ones using the account NOT me excuse to get out of account Bans.. Who has not heard of people doing that.. I been here a Long time an I am preity Active

Begging May not work 100% of the time but People have weasled their way Out of Long punishments

Indeed to 'some' of them you said it. But there's quite a few that didn't not have the 'lets say' part in front of them. But basically you are basing the accusations and reasoning behind the statements on people's bragging ? I don't think that's a very decent source to back up your statements o.o and I'm pretty damn sure that the 'It was someone else on my account' excuse has never gotten anyone unbanned really.

Yes I know But Like I said Some One B.c abused enough to get abotu 50 Hours Of Jail time.. The Person Name will be left unknown.. All the person did was serve 2 hours Then Beg a Higher GM up an Got out of Jail... AND next day Started B.c Abusing all over again

Again a random statement, no names , no proof. It doesn't really convince me.

Either way this suggestion was to help the GMs so it's basically up to them. If it convinces them then it should be accepted :3.

I know this might sound a little bit rude, exuse me for that, but why don't you report them then? It's not like we wouldn't punish anyone who's been reported. We're not inside the game 24 hours a day and your help with reporting this is highly appreciated, though only few of people actually report it (I assume they find it a "waste of time"). But, I've been around the GM team for years now, and as a legit character I've never came across anyone who would ask for reduced jail time, and then go broadcast abuse all over again :(

Edited by Andromeda