Veracity

The Artifacts Of Old

Amazon payments should be fixed now! However, if you encounter any issues while trying to donate, please file a ticket in the Tickets System specifying what items you were trying to donate for. Thanks! (:

I finished Dexterity Rune with Drax and a few other friends. Working on Strength Rune now. This one is a pain in my hands. D: Anyways! Good-job GM Team. You guys did a great job working together and coming up with an awesome Storyline. I enjoyed reading articles and searching up for clues and hints based on The Havamal.

• Like 1

The old belts have been modified to the weight th at was discussed in the suggestion forum.

You set them as 350 ea, to review the suggestion, the most people agreed on 250 - 300. Why isn't it possible to change it to the requested / suggested one?

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=21643

=]

sir Gen what about the Non Donation Belts it is 800 weight can you reduce that also thx

Non-donation belts weren't touched. Whatever they have always been is what they are now. if you want to do something different with them then you can make a topic in the suggestion forum.

You set them as 350 ea, to review the suggestion, the most people agreed on 250 - 300. Why isn't it possible to change it to the requested / suggested one?

http://www.forsaken-...showtopic=21643

=]

I always said 350, never did I agree with 250~300.

Non-donation belts weren't touched. Whatever they have always been is what they are now. if you want to do something different with them then you can make a topic in the suggestion forum.

I always said 350, never did I agree with 250~300.

Heh, on your last post you were about to think of 250 - 350. =P

Would it bother you to set them as 300?