Boklek

Suggesting For Storage

i have an suggestion. put search in storage so finding items in storage will be easy.

I am not sure, but it's really doubtful if we can change or implement things like a search function into something like an ingame Storage. The only thing we could do is implementing a search function for the CP of ForsakenRO, since you can see what you have got in your storage on your account manager. But yes, ingame it I doubt it is possible to script something like that. But hey, maybe I am mistaken and it's possible. So, I wouldnt mind seeing something like this implemented if in any case it's possible.

there is a private server that has search function in storage :D

Hell yeah +1, really need this, especially with all the junk/good stuff in my storages

If it is possible, why not. I have trouble finding stuff at times and sometimes I thought that my items are gone. But then again, if its doable I am in for it.

I mean I dont see a need for this unless your searching through alot of cards xD I usually try to keep my storage clean of only things I need/use but if it can help other players or if some people like it and it is easy to make for the GMs and easy and simple for the community to use then sure, why not.

It takes a lot more than just knowing it is possible. All the scripting and etc will consume time and work. Somethings are not easy to be implemented, although computer scientists try to program things as abstract as possible to make it easier to implement it elsewhere. But yet we'll need a GM who is able and willing to work on it.