Forgotten Chaos

Yo

Yo, minna.

Name's Tokugawa Ryuuyoshiro.

I'm 1/5 Japanese, German, Chinese and Italian. The last fifth is dedicated to Korean, Thai, Viet, Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, Danish, Portugese, Spanish. Get the picture?

Languages I know: Japanese, German, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Thai, Viet, Norwegian, Spanish and a bit of Scottish and Welsh.

Other names:

Italian: Sicario di Castigo/Scioperanti di Caos or if you want my real one, it's Alessandro Ilario Vicero.

You know my Japanese one.

Chinese: Yang Ji-Tien Feng.

Korean: Young Jung-Ho.

Spanish/Portugese: Santiago Diego Castello.

Norwegian: Mikkel Tursgud Elstad

German: Siegerin Jürgen Schwarz-Kaiser.

As for English, you may call me Salendriel, Salendriel Juventas Solcry. But I won't tell you my real one unless you become my family for at least three years.

Occupation: Will only tell if you're my family for at least three years.

Yours,

Tokugawa Ryuuyoshiro

Marry me.

• Like 1

Man, with an introduction like this, id totally not be playing fRO lol. Welcome to fRO

LOL....uhhhhhhh Hi Quenyi ;3 not exactly sure what this Tokugawa meant by that but Hello o-o...and uhh Welcome "Back" to the server...enjoy your stay

You can take my words however you want. Don't ever say I'm threatening you outright or I will do it.

T. Ryuu/Ryu.

LOL....uhhhhhhh Hi Quenyi ;3 not exactly sure what this Tokugawa meant by that but Hello o-o...and uhh Welcome "Back" to the server...enjoy your stay

My name isn't Tokugawa, it's Ryuuyoshiro or Ryuu/Ryu as you can see... In Japan, China, Korea, people always say their surname first....

Edited by Forgotten Chaos