oneinchfist

Hunger Games

Nothing like battle royale.

I watched it :'3 I waited so long for this! Read all the books. Can't wait for the other 2 movies, its amazing, GO WATCH IT!

• Like 1

Damn, I want to watch it so bad, but I heard you should read the first book since the beginning has something that you might not understand unless you read the book

its a very complex book indeed, so for you to understand the begining and well, all of it xD you should read it first, has a lot of action and tons of amazing things :') I fell in love with it <3

I loved the movie. read all the books. the movie is never as g00d as the book. but its worth the money. i know over where i live a ticket is 6 dollars before lunch and it was well worth the 6 dollars. trust me its a good book and a good movie. i cant wait for the second one. but i do agree if you read the book you will understand/ennjoy the movie alot moree

You guys made me curious about this. I'll probably go check it out this tuesday, since all I'm hearing are positive stuffs about it. I didn't see a quite good movie for awhile, maybe it's time for one (:!

• Like 1

My girlfriend is hook to the Hunger Games. I'm not hip.

Watched it.

Good movie. Can't wait for the next one.

Probably would go get the books because I'm officially hooked, too!

Guilty as charged. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a hole in the pocket :(

Too bad the next movie "Catching Fire" won't be released till November 23,2013. I can't wait that long D:.

Edited by Shono

You could read Hunger games online . xD

Inbox me the Link pls :(

I got it! :) *reads*

Edited by Lyris

I watched one of the series with my girlfriend today. It was quite romantic ;)