Veracity

Celebrate Spring With New Headgears, Quests, Voting System, And More!

Yeah, good idea Dudu! We're actually planning on updating the descriptions for the voting sites and adding new banners. (: Now, out of curiosity, does anyone have any recommendations for what we could put in the descriptions? What attracts you most to the server, or, what do you think would attract new players the most that we offer?

Imo, you guys should put Custom items we have in the banner ( like the scarves, caterpillar rucksack, balloons, etc), something that is original from our spriter, it's the only thing that attracts me here :P . No offense xD .

Great updates btw! Love it! >:3

can u make a guide on the quest?

I've given a hint for where Professor Worm is. Other than finding him, the quest is very, very, very straightforward. It's just a matter of collecting the items for him. There's only one NPC so you shouldn't have much trouble. (: And thank you for your input, thePast!

• Like 1

Well Veracity, id say our Expansion quest ( Friggs and Knight set ) No lag, the new rates, thana rate, lots of events, you know, things that little kids love. haha. Also no Donation exclusives, and kind "good" economy :333333

We're currently #17 on Game Sites 200. Remember, if you want the new scarves to have the scarves' original effects/slot, we need to be in the top 15 this month! You can vote from multiple IPs (on different accounts) and get your friends to vote as well. Keep up the good work!

Ok so this update is weird....I can vote but i cannot redeem my tokens because apprently I dont have any though on the CP i have 50+...?What??

Also where is the selection to choose from to buy things with the Vote Tokens -_-??

Edited by ThePerfectHit

Ok so this update is weird....I can vote but i cannot redeem my tokens because apprently I dont have any though on the CP i have 50+...?What??

Also where is the selection to choose from to buy things with the Vote Tokens -_-??

I don't get your post... The first post clearly states the way it works. You vote on the control pannel. you get the votes on the control pannel. not in game. You redeem the items through the control pannel not in game.

As for the selection. At the control pannel there's an option called purchase. it will bring you to a page where you can purchase certain items with your vote tokens. As stated numerous times before and even in this update. The vote rewards will soon be added to this page.

Edited by Bishop

I don't get your post... The first post clearly states the way it works. You vote on the control pannel. you get the votes on the control pannel. not in game. You redeem the items through the control pannel not in game.

As for the selection. At the control pannel there's an option called purchase. it will bring you to a page where you can purchase certain items with your vote tokens. As stated numerous times before and even in this update. The vote rewards will soon be added to this page.

I dont get the other half of your post because the only item it says that is available for purchase is a red potion.... -_-

I dont get the other half of your post because the only item it says that is available for purchase is a red potion.... -_-

Read it carefully. She stated. that VOTE REWARDS WILL SOON BE ADDED TO THIS PAGE. now i dont wanna seem like a dick but it clearly states that things will be added once we reach the first goal which is Top 15 we have been pushed down back to 21 or 22. and read the Red Potion "Just a Test" it was put there to basically make sure the voting/redeeming system works.

Im Just Want to Ask,Why When I Vote Then i Wnt to redeem Vote tokens it said 'your credit./sob help me More Information Pm Me Champ:Spde ^^ Forsaken Ro Is The Best~~~~~

Your Credit '0' Help me