Veracity

Celebrate Spring With New Headgears, Quests, Voting System, And More!

Posted Image

Presents...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There is a limited time sale on ALL Valkyrie Expansion headgears:

Buy any 3 valkyrie expansion headgears, and get 1 free!

Posted ImagePosted Image

* The required rank is subject to change monthly. This month's is the top 15-20!

** The new vote items will be added to the control panel in the next couple of days.

Posted ImagePosted Image

* Effects vary depending on rank. Currently, these items do not give any stats yet.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
- Barbie for the recolors exclusively for ForsakenRO, new log in screen, and previews/graphics
- Adele for the caterpillar rucksack sprite
- Veracity for writing the quest
- Genesis for scripting and Wish for assisting with adding the Limited Edition Headgears
- Justice for the new Forsaken City map
  • Like 2

Just a note guys, we will be adding the vote items over the next few days to the voting center. We've boosted the rates to 2 credits per vote!

PS: We are having a special with the valk replacement items! Buy 3, get 1 free!

• Like 1

Professor Worm is in a town where the air ship was invented and is also the commercial center of the Schwartzwald Republic.

Also, if we are in the top 15 of GS200 in April, we're going to give the new scarves the old effects and make them lower only.

Hi ya'll, it's now april first so let the voting begin! We need to stay in the top 15-20 for the entire month if you want your vote items to have their effects for the next month. If we are in the top 15, we will give the new vote scarves their old effect and make them only lower. Make sure you enter any capatcha/codes you're asked to fill out or your vote will not count. If everyone votes just once a day, we will have no problem in making it!

• Like 1

Yo Veracity

I was looking at XtremeTop100.com in the RO section, and i looked for our server and, the description i think its the same since 07-08. So i think that editing that and adding more things that we actually have atm, would make it a little bit more attractive. Just saying tho.

• Like 3

Yo Veracity

I was looking at XtremeTop100.com in the RO section, and i looked for our server and, the description i think its the same since 07-08. So i think that editing that and adding more things that we actually have atm, would make it a little bit more attractive. Just saying tho.

Sounds like a good idea. [=

Yeah, good idea Dudu! We're actually planning on updating the descriptions for the voting sites and adding new banners. (: Now, out of curiosity, does anyone have any recommendations for what we could put in the descriptions? What attracts you most to the server, or, what do you think would attract new players the most that we offer?