negimagic44

Zeny Scarcity Of Alchemist

This was suggested before and got denied for someone saying that every character has a draw back and for merchants it's the price of ingredients for acid bombs. Also, someone said it would hurt the zeny market. Nothing i agree with but that's why it was rejected.

Every character has a draw back and for merchants it's the price of ingredients for acid bombs. Also, someone said it would hurt the zeny market.

^ Agree with that, and disagree with the suggestion of making the Acid bottles and grenade bottles be like the Snipers arrows or GS bullets... On the other hand I could agree with the lowering the price in zenny, depending on how much it is lowered!

Well its like, Acid Bottles run out pretty quickly, you can spend like 2-3k in a duel, meanwhile in sniper and GS's you just need 1 ( 10 for GS ) and they can skillshot and normal atk forever, so i think lowering the price would be waay better o;

Or at least have an npc that sells them in fcity near the spawn.

Hell yeah +1 :D

Well its like, Acid Bottles run out pretty quickly, you can spend like 2-3k in a duel, meanwhile in sniper and GS's you just need 1 ( 10 for GS ) and they can skillshot and normal atk forever, so i think lowering the price would be waay better o;

^ Very True *nod*

Well if you think the acid bottles normal prices cost 200z ea!!!! in forsaken-ro 10,000z ea

not big deal if you are rich.

O.o damn normal prices was 200z ea...I would probably make it 5,000each :D (not too little and still expensive ._.)

I actually don't think it's possible to change the acid bottles to the same way arrows work atm. (So I've heard. never tested it myself..). I agree with lowering the cost and perhaps even removing their weight. Considering merchant classes are supposed to be able to carry more supplies compared to other classes. Yet almost all classes got enlarge weight limit and those classes do not require to carry a ton of bottles with them to be effective. Most of the time a real duel can take up to 2k bottles. which means carrying 4k bottles in total (acid/grenade) this also means 4k weight which is pretty much 50% already even if you have a hybrid strength build. In other words other classes can carry more yggs and supplies compared to the chemist. I don't think saying "But you have a cart" is anywhere near valid considering @storage is enabled in nearly all places.
  • Like 1

Lower the weight maybe change it to 0.1?. About the price its 10k normal and 7.6k with Discount(Merchant skill) right now tokens are about 30~40m Idk how much AD's are 30m or more, but I can buy 1.3k ads for almost 20m maybe thats too expensive.

+1 for changing the weight

A thought came to my mind.

If there suddenly came a way which the bottles are consumed like arrows/bullets, why not make a quest that creates the unlimited acid and grenade?

Just a suggestion.