Veracity

New Activity Rewards, Quests, Map/npc/mob Updates, And More!

Can you please re-block ( or remove ) mouse freedom ? when you are playing with the new All in One... pvp is impossibru!!!

I've gotta agree with this :/.

lol why was my woe 2.0 SS removed all together from the forum?? all It showed was We had 14 People online and the other 3 guilds out numbered us an we held the castle.. just to prove that terrorize was not as Huge as everyone belives it is..

Another castle would probably just be a free breaker castle... it wouldn't solve the problem at hand.

You say you want another "big huge guild competition"... well, to put it frankly there is no competition. When one guild recruits the majority of active players then the rest of the server is kind of screwed. I'm all for supporting the under dog but in a situation where you're looking at 15% vs 85% server population it's frankly not possible for WoE 2.0... Other guilds have given up. At this point it's a waste of resources (Berrys/Seeds/EDP/Speed Pots/Verters/etc...).

If you really wanted competition, then you as a leader/co-leader of the biggest guild on the server would disband it or kick some of your members. You won't get competition when you have 85% of the active players. Eventually you'll have a monopoly on everything (GvG/WoE/BR)... enjoy your items/drops.... you'll be the only ones playing at that point.

You can't have the majority of the server in one guild and expect legitimate competition.

I think the breaking of the castle every 2 weeks is a legitimate feature... Good update and a good step in the right direction.

Very well said. I'm new to this server and of course its hard to compete especially that I'm just starting. I used to be Guildmaster way back when I was still addicted to this game and had almost all the time to play. I'm planning on creating and managing a new guild but of course, it would take time and a lot of resources. To the players out there in that "big guild" of them, leaving and creating an entirely new entity to compete with that "big guild" of yours is what will make WoE in this server exciting and more competitive.

I remember the days when there are about 20-25 guilds battling every WoE on one of the old servers I played (Trinity) - although all the castles were open back then, still, all are targeting the two major castles (make it 3 - sacred, hohen, and I think its krimhild) so the feeling of joining WoE that time was so challenging (defending and conquering).

Anyway, I'm on both sides

Agree with the castle changing hands just so the rest of the players/guild can have a share of the treasures (provided they can defend it against the "big guild")

Disagree because building up a castle's economy isn't that easy (provided there's competition)

Once again, I couldn't say it any better Xtopher - good job

- Nice update though (its just a hassle to re-download whole thing - would take me hours)

- Over all this is for the server so great job!

GM Way can i get all item new Quest like=

Quest:

Angeling Hat

1 Slot

Effects:

All Stats +10

Movement speed +5%

Enable the use of level 5 Heal

Enable the use of level 5 Increase Agility

Enable the use of level 5 Blessing

GM Way can i get new Quest like

Quest:

Angeling Hat

1 Slot

Effects:

All Stats +10

Movement speed +5%

Enable the use of level 5 Heal

Enable the use of level 5 Increase Agility

Enable the use of level 5 Blessing

Please refrain from posting in old topics! If you have a question, please use the ticket system, contact a GM, or post in the Support or General Discussion sections of the forum. Thank you!