Veracity

New Activity Rewards, Quests, Map/npc/mob Updates, And More!

Posted Image
Presents...

Posted Image

New Activity Rewards and Quest Items added!

Quest:

Angeling Hat

1 Slot

Effects:

All Stats +10

Movement speed +5%

Enable the use of level 5 Heal

Enable the use of level 5 Increase Agility

Enable the use of level 5 Blessing

Activity:

AFK Hat

Price: 800

1 Slot

Effects:

+10 All Stats

Enable the use of level 3 Cloaking

BF Recruiter Hat

1 Slot

Effects:

+10 All Stats

Enable the use of level 5 Safety Wall

GF Recruiter Hat

1 Slot

Effects:

+10 All Stats

Enable the use of level 5 Safety Wall

Chicken Hat

Price: 500

1 Slot

Effects:

Increase movement speed by 5%

Immunity to Silence

Immunity to Sleep

Adds 1% chance of obtaining soft feather from demon monsters.

Crown Parrot

Price: 500

1 Slot

Effects:

Increase movement speed by 5%

Immunity to Silence

Immunity to Sleep

Enables the use of Talkie Box

Decorative Geographer

Price: 350

1 Slot

Effects:

All stats + 8

Enables the use of Heaven's Drive level 1

Decorative Mushroom

1 Slot

Effects:

All stats + 8

Enables the use of level 5 poison react

Catfoot Hairpin

1 Slot

Effects:

All stats + 8

Increase movement speed by 3%

ASPD + 2

Posted Image

Limited time only Token Sale! Get a huge discount on tokens for two weeks only!

Take advantage of this amazing offer while you can! Click here to go to the Token Shop page!

Posted Image
  • Added all of the latest NPC sprites
  • Added all of the latest mobs
  • Updated the client's description/display/resname tables in preparation for the new items
  • Updated the all-in-one with the latest kRO files
  • Moved mob IDs down in order to make room for new mobs
  • IMPORTANT: you will error when you see any of the new mobs/maps if you do not download our new all-in-one. Ragray will NOT work, it is OUTDATED!
  • Fixed issue with Survival
  • Fixed a typo with the Usakoring quest that said it needed another kind of fur other than sea otter fur
  • Implemented new WoE 2.0 policy
  • If a castle doesn't change hands every 2 weeks, we will take the castle and leave it "free for all" for any guild to take.
Posted Image
  • Wish and Justice for the selection of activity rewards and item effects
  • Veracity for the new Angeling quest
  • Genesis, Justice, and Veracity for work on the new maps, mobs and NPCs
  • Barbie for the previews

That is just wrong. Its not War of Emperium anymore. We need a 2nd castle or add 2 woe 2.0 days. Or maybe have another big huge guild competition to take it from us, not the GM team. We're lack of people to compete against. We've reached 100 % economy and safeguard. Because of members. Oh well idc. Just saying. How about everyone join 1 guild and take down 2.0 castle from us. Then dats fair.

• Like 2

That is just wrong. Its not War of Emperium anymore. We need a 2nd castle or add 2 woe 2.0 days. Or maybe have another big huge guild competition to take it from us, not the GM team. We're lack of people to compete against. We've reached 100 % economy and safeguard. Because of members. Oh well idc. Just saying. How about everyone join 1 guild and take down 2.0 castle from us. Then dats fair.

nice up date but agreed with Somdara. Adding Another day. or tweeking the castle itself would be the best bet for the castle to change hands once in a while. i understand that the castle is indeed hard to break and it is at 100% eco so the guild itself is doing something right. but still making it a challenge like changing hp or something in the castle would be more fair then just taking it away.

This is a great update though. I appreciate it and the adding of the new Quests and activity Headgears. But I just want another big guild that would buy guild payment for members and put time and work in getting members to woe and win it from us that way. Remove WoE 2.0 if we need to. We've removed Guild Hideout, it was no biggy. Lack of competition. Anyways, goodluck. I'm not complaining. I'm done :D PEEACEEE

All I can say is, WoE 2.0 used to be for more defense. Hence a guild can keep the castle for a long period. Isn't that what you wanted actually? Now you got a Guild that kept it for a few weeks and making it free for all is exactly the opposite of what 2.0 was made for. if the community chooses to join a guild to defend it and is susccessful then shall it be like that. And whoever wants to take it from them shall group together and build a 2.0 force and put some endeavour as Perishable said and do some payments to motivate the people to take it off them. That's my opinion about the new policy.

Apart from that, it is a nice update! Thanks for the work as usual. =]

• Like 1

1)if the castle doesnt change hands, the GM team will take the castle.

what im thinking is that even if u take the castle, the bigger guild will just retake it. so it will just be repeated every 2 weeks.

2) i agree with som in some points but i dont think adding another day for woe 2.0 will provide a better competition. its either u remove woe 2.0 or the remaining players will form 1 guild but i doubt the remaining players can form 1 big guild.

sorry for a bad english and grammar. ty

Edited by gildartz

Another castle would probably just be a free breaker castle... it wouldn't solve the problem at hand.

You say you want another "big huge guild competition"... well, to put it frankly there is no competition. When one guild recruits the majority of active players then the rest of the server is kind of screwed. I'm all for supporting the under dog but in a situation where you're looking at 15% vs 85% server population it's frankly not possible for WoE 2.0... Other guilds have given up. At this point it's a waste of resources (Berrys/Seeds/EDP/Speed Pots/Verters/etc...).

If you really wanted competition, then you as a leader/co-leader of the biggest guild on the server would disband it or kick some of your members. You won't get competition when you have 85% of the active players. Eventually you'll have a monopoly on everything (GvG/WoE/BR)... enjoy your items/drops.... you'll be the only ones playing at that point.

You can't have the majority of the server in one guild and expect legitimate competition.

I think the breaking of the castle every 2 weeks is a legitimate feature... Good update and a good step in the right direction.

Edited by Xtopher

Another castle would probably just be a free breaker castle... it wouldn't solve the problem at hand.

You say you want another "big huge guild competition"... well, to put it frankly there is no competition. When one guild recruits the majority of active players then the rest of the server is kind of screwed. I'm all for supporting the under dog but in a situation where you're looking at 15% vs 85% server population it's frankly not possible for WoE 2.0... Other guilds have given up. At this point it's a waste of resources (Berrys/Seeds/EDP/Speed Pots/Verters/etc...).

If you really wanted competition, then you as a leader/co-leader of the biggest guild on the server would disband it or kick some of your members. You won't get competition when you have 85% of the active players. Eventually you'll have a monopoly on everything (GvG/WoE/BR)... enjoy your items/drops.... you'll be the only ones playing at that point.

You can't have the majority of the server in one guild and expect legitimate competition.

I think the breaking of the castle every 2 weeks is a legitimate feature... Good update and a good step in the right direction.

S'all good. I'm done.

Can you please re-block ( or remove ) mouse freedom ? when you are playing with the new All in One... pvp is impossibru!!!

[Edit]

Solution to remove the mouse freedom:

Delete or rename the dinput.dll so that RO doesn't recognize it

Macman2012

Edited by Veggie&Mac
  • Like 1

Terror Is not that Big on daily woe days the most we see online is 25 Max Most days we bearly hit 25 online and that is counting the 5 Alts to fcp Mb an buffs... between the Other 3-4 guilds if you guys made 1 Guild for 2.0 that would make it atlest 20 active people...

• Like 1

Terror Is not that Big on daily woe days the most we see online is 25 Max Most days we bearly hit 25 online and that is counting the 5 Alts to fcp Mb an buffs... between the Other 3-4 guilds if you guys made 1 Guild for 2.0 that would make it atlest 20 active people...

25 online....?