Veracity

Valkyrie Helm Expansion Pack And Cowring Quest

so...this server not need vote anymore?? because vote npc have remove...

Genesis mentioned that we are under a new system of voting and that we will decide what to do with the tokens in the future. We do still need votes, so keep them coming! :)

Sorry didn't know you lived in nowhere.

^_^ It is ok you were tryng to help with ideas <3 thanx for trying to help me , btu that is a Draw back from where I live though I love my life style here lol

I Agree (Though I am color Blind to red an Green and Could not tell) He has a good Point..Why is there no Green Hats lol?? - Bronw Cat ear is already in play as a Activity token Item we should change it to a Teal one as a New Hat ^_*

P.s Awesome Update to everyone who worked on it I give this Update 5 paws up

Seriously, am I the only one who cares about these quests?

I spent several hours (AT LEAST 8) searching every field map, dungeon map, and custom map for the supposed mobs that were implemented for the Christmas quest. My friends and I couldn't find anything outside of the ones that were in Safari. And even those made the quests impossible to complete given that quests now GONE. What was the point of that? Really? Implement a Christmas quest the day before Christmas; take it away two weeks later.. no one got to enjoy the Christmas hats during Christmas.. or at all. Honestly, this is worse than the Valentines quest.. which took me several weeks.. maybe a month.. to complete. And it's really sad that all that work and time was for nothing.

• Like 1

We'll be adding a replacement quest for the Christmas one. It's not ideal, but due to the extenuating circumstances with the update and other issues, we have had no other choice but to do it this way. We're sorry for the inconvenience to those who started on the quest, however, you still will have a chance to obtain the headgears.

• Like 2

Chance to drop sweet milk :D

+1 to this Idea Sweet Milk is a little hard to farm due to the Big Map. ^_^

Plus

Well if it was to give this as an effect Possibly maybe a +5% more Sp ( if you like More or Less) Or a small + Int Boost Sence it would be best for Farming mode ^_^

Well When you vote now We do not get 1 Point Per vote currently. So while we do vote still we wont be geten any points for a while again? or will the point be added back to the system soon, and they will just build up untill you guys are able to add the new vote reward stuff?

How did you donate? And when did you donate?

Check these guides out to make sure you did everything right :

www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17674

http://www.forsaken-...showtopic=17499

Also try re-sending your email again.

Edited by Seraphine