Veracity

Valkyrie Helm Expansion Pack And Cowring Quest

Posted Image

Bored of the same old headgears? We are too. Now you have the option to wear

gear as unique as you are. Best of all, these new headgears have the same effect

as Valkyrie Helms... yes, even the bonus with the Forsaken King set! That's not

cool enough for you? How about being able to obtain a Limited Edition version

of the headgear that adds 2 more stats than Imperial Helms? You're welcome!

Read below to learn more about how this new system works!

Posted Image

Posted Image

All of these headgears are available in the Token Shop for only $20.

Oh, and did we mention we now accept payments using Amazon,

making donating even easier than it was before?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Removed Vote Redeemer NPC
Added Imperial Token Exchanger
New login screen added
Christmas Quest has now been removed
Champion boots/cloak now are unsellable
Added inventory icon for Aqua butterfly wings
All of the new headgears cannot be equipped in non-donation events/pvp
Added Drooping Lif quest to the Cute Little Girl NPC
Started working on new scarf replacements
Fixed wiki descriptions and some misc. issues

Posted Image
Barbie for the recolors, login screen and graphics exclusively for ForsakenRO
Wish for adding all of the headgears in game and bug fixes
Genesis for scripting the new NPC system and bug fixes
Veracity for developing the Cowring quest
Adel for the Cowring hat
  • Like 1

I just wanted to add a note that we couldn't include in the original topic because of its size. (1) We will be addressing what to do with current vote tokens later, seeing as the new system will not use them. (2) We will be adding a simplified version of the Christmas Quest for those who couldn't complete it. =]

3rd TO COMMENT! NICE UPDATES

Edited by Kcid

Since some people may be confused about how the new system works, hopefully this will explain it a little more clearly:

The headgears effects:

1. The regular Valkyrie Helm expansion headgears (e.g., Cat Ear Hat, Noble Hat, etc.) have the same effects as Valkyrie Helms, including the bonus effects with the Forsaken King Set.

2. The Limited Edition Valkyrie Helm expansion headgears (e.g., Limited Edition Cat Ear Hat, Limited Edition Noble Hat, etc.) have the same effects as Imperial helms, with an additional bonus of +2 all stats, making it a total of +5 all stats.

How to obtain the new headgears:

1. The regular Valkyrie Helm expansion headgears are only available in the Token Shop, but are still tradable.

2. To get the Limited Edition Valkyrie Helm expansion headgears, you must do the following...

• Have an Imperial Helm and exchange it for an Imperial Token at the Imperial Token Exchanger NPC in Forsaken City.
  • Once you have an Imperial Token AND the Regular Valkyrie Helm expansion headgear you want to upgrade (e.g., Purple Cat Ear Hat), talk to the Imperial Token Exchanger NPC again to receive the Limited Edition Valkyrie Helm expansion headgear (e.g., Limited Edition Purple Cat Ear Hat). Note: you can only get the color of the original headgear that you have, you cannot receive a different color.

Nice up date its just 2 bad I can only donate with Pay pal.. and I have 100$ lol Bring Back PAYPAL.. My bank refuses the other transfer programs you have z_z... I refuse to pay 50$ to open a new Bank account at a bank that allows the other transactions.. I already spent 50$ on this account to open it up so I could donate to Fro.. an you guys Lost pay pal b4 I could donate z_z lol Great new Update

Nice up date its just 2 bad I can only donate with Pay pal.. and I have 100$ lol Bring Back PAYPAL.. My bank refuses the other transfer programs you have z_z... I refuse to pay 50$ to open a new Bank account at a bank that allows the other transactions.. I already spent 50$ on this account to open it up so I could donate to Fro.. an you guys Lost pay pal b4 I could donate z_z lol Great new Update

Shop around for different banking services. I've never had a fee charged for opening an account... And I've used multiple banks.

My scarf is still missing. I thought it was started as it got edited to mid+low.

Edited by Perishable

Shop around for different banking services. I've never had a fee charged for opening an account... And I've used multiple banks.

the next Bank to me is a 6 hour drive.. and I cant afford the gas to go to the bank lol