Veracity

Holiday Screenshot Contest!

Posted Image

In the Holiday spirit, we have decided to offer a contest for players to combine pallets, hair styles, and headgears in a screenshot to illustrate the most Holiday spirit! This topic will remain open from now until December 31, 2012. The number of winners depends on the number of participants, so get as many people to participate as you can! Here are the rules and guidelines:

Rules
Posted Image Players are limited to three entries. If you post one entry, make a new post for your following entries.
Posted Image Editing a post may result in disqualification.
Posted Image All entries must be made on your own character.
Posted Image You may not post under different forum account names or IPs to increase the number of participants or your chance to win.
Posted Image Participants must have a minimum post count of 5.
Posted Image Do not edit your entry (you may crop the screenshot, but you must provide a link to the entire screenshot as well if you do).
Posted Image The screenshot must only be taken on ForsakenRO.

Guidelines
Posted Image Each of your posts for participation must include your character name. To show this, please have your mouse scrolled over your character.
Posted Image Each of your posts must include what holiday theme you use or who your character is dressed as.

Prizes
Posted Image This will be announced later, but you will like it!

Hi Andoy, nice entry! Could you please edit your post to include the following information:

1. Your IGN

2. What holiday theme you use or who your character is dressed as.

Thanks!

I apologize, IGN means "in game name." So, the name of the character which you submitted the screenshot on. The guidelines say you are supposed to mouse over your character name, and also include the name of that character in your post, along with the theme of the screenshot.

You can edit your post with the black 'Edit' button at the bottom right of your post. If you are having trouble, you can PM me the information and I will edit it for you.

is it ok.. if the screenshot dont include the logo of fro

cause my screenshot is broken..

and i dunno how to repair it..

i try the suggestion of our forummate but stil wont work Q.Q

Posted Image

Entry #1

Theme: Night mass experience

IGN:kitkat

Special thanks to:

taste my assura, rheymond, nommable,kitlemuel and bonecrusher

Edited by coffee break

Posted Image