Veracity

New Control Panel And Vote Center, Thanksgiving Quests, New Hairstyles And Palettes, Infernal Capes, And More!

You cannot claim any more vote coupons because your storage is full.

I refreshed it a few times now and now it says

Current Vote Tokenss

Accumulated Vote Points

0 …you need 1 more point(s) for 1 vote coupon(s)

ANd says I can not vote for another 8 hours but I never got to redeem the vote's -_-''

.. ehmm..

how about you gonna click exit to windows and visit again the vote system and redeem it..

..XD..

.. ehmm..

how about you gonna click exit to windows and visit again the vote system and redeem it..

..XD..

when I revisited it it said I could not vote I had no points to redeem.

I ran the patcher to fully patch fro when I logged in the 40 voter events I had where gone and there are In 2 slots( yes 2 different slots) 2 unidentified vote reward token, I can not move them to my Inventory. -_-'' Help??

You cannot claim any more vote coupons because your storage is full.

I refreshed it a few times now and now it says

Current Vote Tokenss

Accumulated Vote Points

0 …you need 1 more point(s) for 1 vote coupon(s)

ANd says I can not vote for another 8 hours but I never got to redeem the vote's -_-''

You don't need to redeem votes anymore. You just get it in your storage automatically after voting.

Well where are the NPC's for the Thanksgiving Quest part 1&2 can anyone help me out? Thank you :blink:

You can't just post a topic and ask for the locations. Quest is a quest, you must go on a journey start questing.

Its IP restricted. You can vote on multiple accounts but from different IPs.

I have a brother who plays fRO and we use the same IP - does that mean only one of us can vote?

Edited by gamersrule26

Heyy make the Infernal Cape come in colors bro.

• Like 1

They actually are/were supposed to be there and sadly it's not fixable right now. I personally don't find it very bothering, and unless there'd be a majority of people complaining about it, I don't think much can be done in near future, so please try to bear with us. (:!

Erm , it would be nicer if you guys change the link below ;

That should be fixed soon, thanks. If ya'll want any other links to be added to the side panel again now would probably be a good time to suggest them as well.

DONE WITH THE QUESTS! (Y)

Congratulations!

I get this screen when I click "voting center" on the left:

Not Found

The requested URL /voting/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yeah, the link is no longer accurate since it's part of the control panel now. That'll be updated soon, and we'll add some more tabs too. (:

Oh, okay.