Veracity

New Control Panel And Vote Center, Thanksgiving Quests, New Hairstyles And Palettes, Infernal Capes, And More!

Posted Image
Presents...

Posted Image

Thanksgiving Quest
Help the busy woman prepare food for Midgard's annual Thanksgiving feast!
In return, she will make you a Little Feather Hat or White Cloth Hood!

Little Feather Hat [1] All Stats + 10, Hit + 30
White Cloth Hood [1] All Stats + 10, -5% Vit Defence

Posted Image

Thanksgiving Quest Part II
Hunt and gather food for a Native to bring to the feast.
In exchange, he will make you a Grand Peco Hairband or Southern Cross!

Grand Peco Hairband [1] All Stats + 10, HP + 5%
Southern Cross [1] All Stats + 10, MATK + 5%

Posted Image

New Hairstyles and Palettes
The stylist in Forsaken City now has 20 new hairstyles, not to mention new clothing palettes!

Posted Image

Infernal Cape [1]

Infernal cape [1], which equips in lower, is now available in the Tokenshop!
Effect: Walking speed +10%, Reduce damage taken from demi-human monsters by 5%.

Professor, High Wizard
Matk +10%, SP +5%, Int +20

Gypsy, Clown, Sniper
Hit +80, SP +5%, Dex +20

Lord Knight and Paladin
Attack +10%, HP +5%, Str/Vit +10

Assassin Cross
Hit +80, HP +5%, Str/Vit +10

Taekwon, Soul Linker, Star Gladiator
Hit +80, HP/SP +5%, Int +20

Gunslinger
Long Range attack +10%, Hit +80, Dex +20

Ninja
Matk +10%, HP/SP +3%, Int/Str +10

Whitesmith
CT Damage +10%, HP/SP +3%, Str +20

High Priest
Matk +10%, Increase healing skills by 10%, Int +20

Stalker
Attack +10%, SP +5%, Dex/Int +10

Champ
Hit +80, SP +5%, Int +20

Creator
Hit +80, SP +5%, Int +20

Posted Image
- New Control Panel and Voting Center! Click here!
- For a limited time, you will receive 2 vote tokens to make up for the downtime!
- Stylist can now save 3 of your favorite palettes and go back and forth
- New hairstyles and palettes implemented, more to come!
- New Forsaken City Map by Justice
- Limited time Thanksgiving quest implemented
- Infernal cape added to the Token Shop
- New log in screen by Barbie

Posted Image
- Rules have been revamped, please make sure to read them!
- Fixed issues with Novice v. Zombie
- Cannot trade players in WoE Maps
- Chat Rooms cannot be created in WoE
- Updated Bulletin Board
- Wikipedia is now fixed

Posted Image
Icon for all of his hard work on the Infernal Cape ACT files
Davven for the Infernal cape sprite
Justice for the new Forsaken City map
Veracity for writing the Thanksgiving quests and effects
Genesis for all of his work on the coding and testing
Wish for effects and helping test everything
Barbie for the new log in screen and preview images
Happy and Sae for the hairstyles
DevilEvil for the palettes
  • Like 3

A few notes about the update:

1. Originally I wanted to make the capes a single item (NOT class specific). Unfortunately because of how big the sprite is and how it takes up so much of the character's body That wasn't possible. Here is what it would look like otherwise:http://forsaken-ro.net/capscree1.jpg That is a small one. the SinX one for example, half of his/her body was sticking out. That's the reason each of the capes are class specific, each one has a unique sprite/act file for it. This is most definetely not a tread i want to continue unless absolutely necessary (as it was here). Some acts are still missing, Shield should have those up by tonight. Huge thanks to him for his help!

2. Some of the palettes (clothe palettes) are a bit funky. Some of them are experiments. I thought instead of having a handful of people pick what the community wants, I thought it would be awesome to have the community tell us which they liked/didn't like. I have made a topic here so people can post which ones they think aren't up to pare. =]

PS: Black Skin stylist had to be removed in order to implement the NPC that allows you to go back/forth/save your favorites. I tried to find an alternative to this but couldn't. I thought it would be better to add something everyone would benefit from rather than keeping something only a few people used.

• Like 1

Ok. It's bitching time! I can understand the cape being 40$ cause of how awesome it is. But to make a cape for each class? for 40$? Thats kinda homo. I guess just the walk speed and redux is good. But if the stats from each one are applied to ALL jobs and not just the named class that'll be cool. if not. I dont think its worth it :\

EDIT: Ignore that. I didn't see gens post. cause my comp was loading slow as shit

EDIT OF MY EDIT: Ok i wanted to ask. If I buy one cloak. Does it change whenever i move it to another char? or is it like my bitching post said and i have to buy all 18 of em?

Edited by Kayla Minerre

Ok. It's bitching time! I can understand the cape being 40$ cause of how awesome it is. But to make a cape for each class? for 40$? Thats kinda homo. I guess just the walk speed and redux is good. But if the stats from each one are applied to ALL jobs and not just the named class that'll be cool. if not. I dont think its worth it :\

EDIT: Ignore that. I didn't see gens post. cause my comp was loading slow as shit

Glad you saw my post. =] That's the issue. We tried every possible solution to make them even so-so and just add a single cape. Unfortunately, nothing worked. It looked okay on some and even worse on others. Thanks for understanding though.

*Edit*

@Kayla Minerre feel free to just make a new post so I can respond to your questions. =] The issue is that each item can only have 1 sprite and .act file. These two files tell is where the position should be. Because each class has a unique height/width, we had to make 1 for each class. If you buy one for SinX, it will only work for SinX. Otherwise, you'd have half a cape.

i also recieve in the vote system..

"You cannot claim any more vote coupons because your storage is full."

.. but my storage is not full

o.o?

PS: Black Skin stylist had to be removed in order to implement the NPC that allows you to go back/forth/save your favorites. I tried to find an alternative to this but couldn't. I thought it would be better to add something everyone would benefit from rather than keeping something only a few people used.

I am the minority! I will remain black skin.... I actually kind of like that I'm more unique now.

Anyway, good update. I like how fcity looks.

• Like 1

i also recieve in the vote system..

"You cannot claim any more vote coupons because your storage is full."

.. but my storage is not full

o.o?

Really sorry about that. It slipped my mind. Could you try it now?

i like! Me gusta! Haha, great update, I kinda like the cape, tho hate it at the same time. How it looks that is. Haha but overall, great update guys! Oh btw, I can only vote for 1 account? I can't vote for my other accounts. :/

i like! Me gusta! Haha, great update, I kinda like the cape, tho hate it at the same time. How it looks that is. Haha but overall, great update guys! Oh btw, I can only vote for 1 account? I can't vote for my other accounts. :/

Its IP restricted. You can vote on multiple accounts but from different IPs.

Can you tell me what it says exactly?

You cannot claim any more vote coupons because your storage is full.

I refreshed it a few times now and now it says

Current Vote Tokenss

Accumulated Vote Points

0 …you need 1 more point(s) for 1 vote coupon(s)

ANd says I can not vote for another 8 hours but I never got to redeem the vote's -_-''