Veracity

Halloween Costume Contest

Posted Image

In the Halloween spirit, we have decided to offer a contest for players to combine pallets, hair styles, and headgears in a screenshot to illustrate the best theme or the most Halloween spirit! This topic will remain open from now until October 31st, 2011. The number of winners depends on the number of participants, so get as many people to participate as you can! Here are the rules and guidelines:

Posted Image
Posted Image Players are limited to five entries. If you post one entry, make a new post for your following entries.
Posted Image Editing a post may result in disqualification.
Posted Image All entries must be made on your own character.
Posted Image You may not post under different forum account names or IPs to increase the number of participants or your chance to win.
Posted Image Participants must have a minimum post count of 5.
Posted Image Do not edit your entry (you may crop the screenshot, but you must provide a link to the entire screenshot as well if you do).
Posted Image The screenshot must only be taken on ForsakenRO.

Posted Image
Posted Image Each of your posts for participation must include your character name. To show this, please have your mouse scrolled over your character.
Posted Image Each of your posts must include what theme you use or who your character is dressed as.

Posted Image
Posted Image This will be announced later, but you will like it!
  • Like 1

Goodluck everyone! I'll figure out what to dress up as for this year's fRO halloween.

I suppose you can, but the idea is you make up your own costume combination using existing items/palettes/hairstyles etc. You can come up with a costume based off of mobs, as some people did last year. You could base your costume off characters from anime, movies, video games, books, or anything else you like. Or, it could just be a traditional halloween theme like ghosts, goblins, all that fun stuff. Either way, it's totally up to you. We're looking for originality and effort though, so if you do use a disguise, it would very likely hurt your chances of winning. You can however pose with mobs/pets/npcs or whatever you'd like though.

Posted Image

IGN: Iamloun

Theme: human centipede, Heiter's field test. One didn't survive.

LOL. I like your entry. I'm still thinking about what I should do this year.

sry like your going to get told this anyways. you need a minimum post number of 5 and you need to have your mouse over your character with your in game name.

Now 5 posts. And how to fix my mistake? i thought my nickname at the top left corner is enough T_T I'm disqualified?

Kekekekeke!

-Gets off Pumpkin Carriage-

Greetings, Cosplayers.

I are Shourei.

This is Entry #1.

Posted Image

[Cropped Version][Click here for the full version!]

Shourei. The Pumpkin Wizard!

Watch out, I'll turn you into Pumpkin monster like those people Behind me! >:D

Like, it's fine because we can see what your name is. As long as your character name is somewhere on the screen so we know, it's fine, but all future entries should try to have the mouse over the character to show the name.

Great entries so far ya'll! Can't wait to see more. (:

Posted Image

Entry #1

IGN: Full Chemical Alchemist

Theme: Plants vs Zombies

P.S. How do I increase my post count? It seems it's stuck to one. I just joined this forums.

How adorable :>

Entry 1:

Theme: Monster Chasing Trick or Treater

Posted Image

Entry 2

Theme: Lost and Ambushed at the Pumpkin Patch

I'ma be late for the costume party D;!

Posted Image

Entry 3

Theme: Love Leads to Death

I love them both but in the end they both got to me with their pet too

Posted Image

Entry 4

Theme:Thor!!

Posted Image

Entry 5

Theme: Stranger Locked

I don't know who's locked up but I will get him out after I defeat these monsters ;-;

Posted Image

Ahh sorry if my entries are all in one post... I hit the "add reply" button 5 times for every new post but it just kept going into one in the end x.x