Veracity

Happy Halloween From Forsaken Ro!

60 days of voting just to get an item that gets shit on. You should refund the tokens to everyone who spent time voting for it or fix the scarf. This really just messes a lot of classes and balance up. Not to mention we can't even vote for the Christmas item because voting has been down for what. 3 months now?

• Like 1

60 days of voting just to get an item that gets shit on. You should refund the tokens to everyone who spent time voting for it or fix the scarf. This really just messes a lot of classes and balance up. Not to mention we can't even vote for the Christmas item because voting has been down for what. 3 months now?

weres my fail button at. saying stuff like this is going to get us backwards results. the new item is going to be(or should be) easy to obtain in the near future. i understand your complaint but eh. take out your first sentence and this would of been more acceptable.

weres my fail button at. saying stuff like this is going to get us backwards results. the new item is going to be(or should be) easy to obtain in the near future. i understand your complaint but eh. take out your first sentence and this would of been more acceptable.

You are saying that because you dont use the scarf Mike, but LOTS of players depends on the scarf, lots of jobs too. Now you cant even wear them, so you lost the card that was in it. Plus they just took the decision of removing it w/o any concern. The balance of the classes are now afected since of this scarf loss. First the GvH, now the scarves. Plus we cant still donate for an item that will be released in 2 months.
  • Like 1

Is the halloween dungeon erroring?

+ 9001 internetz to you.

I lost 120 voting coupons, lmfao. I feel cheated, unless there is some form of reimbursement for my now-useless scarf or as you said, changing it back to its original form.

You are saying that because you dont use the scarf Mike, but LOTS of players depends on the scarf, lots of jobs too. Now you cant even wear them, so you lost the card that was in it. Plus they just took the decision of removing it w/o any concern. The balance of the classes are now afected since of this scarf loss. First the GvH, now the scarves. Plus we cant still donate for an item that will be released in 2 months.

Agreed, I know many mage class and archer class users who have been relying on scarf. I don't even understand why they were nerfed without a reasonable discussion with the FRO community. At my most critical standpoint, I have to say the scarves were wholly nerfed towards promoting the newly introduced balloons. Additionally, last time I heard two months ago (a rough exaggeration), voting was suppose to be fixed, at 2x rate. With this indefinite, extended downtime, how much and how long does the administration intend on reimbursing for the voting system?

Curiosities and observations of the casual player.

On a lighter note, Happy Halloween! Enjoying the niflheim events.

Edited by Forum~

Well, to begin with we have no obligation to reimburse anyone for the time the voting center has been down. You are supposed to vote to better the server, not to get anything out of it. As stated in the first topic, the scarves were changed to allow for new items to take its place this holiday season. I don't intent to continue to outdo myself each time simply to get votes that should be provided without any sort of compensation.The balloons have nothing to do with the scarves being changed. If they did, I would have stated so and wouldn't have changed them so late in the month. Think before you throw these serious accusations my way.

5th Amendmant. It's a bitch ain't it lol

Good update I suppose. I had 6 scarfs...

Edited by nines

Well, to begin with we have no obligation to reimburse anyone for the time the voting center has been down. You are supposed to vote to better the server, not to get anything out of it. As stated in the first topic, the scarves were changed to allow for new items to take its place this holiday season. I don't intent to continue to outdo myself each time simply to get votes that should be provided without any sort of compensation.The balloons have nothing to do with the scarves being changed. If they did, I would have stated so and wouldn't have changed them so late in the month. Think before you throw these serious accusations my way.

If we vote to better the server like you said, why making the items so useful for the WHOLE population? Thanks to the scarf you have lots of ways to PvP, and lots of ppl depended on that scarf. If you wanted to make us vote to make the server better only, why making this items so needed to the community? Could of just added some pretty efectless hats or something.

i dont think the judiciary branch applies to forsaken nines. we dont pay for this game so i dont think anything belongs to us so he technically isnt taking private property away from us without compensation. + that scarf was vote rewards not donations so no money spent there.

time is money

Anyhow I like the update... I don't mind the scarf thing too much because you guys already said you were adding something else soon.

What ever it is I hope it comes in orange :P

^ 5th Amendment protects one from incriminating themselves. And can take hold of this law by replacing it with either embellished truths or full lies. :P

We may not pay to play the game but still you don't change things like that with no warning. You do that and you end up with a bunch of pissed off nerds. Lol

After letting the update sink in more I want to retract my previous statement. I really like how the scarf is out of the way now. A lot of the classes got huge buffs from different hats and used scarf. Now that scarf is gone if they chose to use the hats still they face freeze if not properly prepared. It makes freeze element more viable until the next item you guys are rumoring to release. I apologize for coming on so strong about it.