Veracity

Forsaken Knight Quest, Silver Mvps, Monthly Collectibles And More!

When will be the next part of the Knight quest for champions be on? ty

What do you mean next quest for champion? Probably a rumor from another liar.

No, we're not going to change the Elite gun, there's a new Knight weapon for GS that's one handed. All of the weapons available through the Knight Quest are 'non-donation' versions of the latest Valkyrie weapons we released (which is why only some classes can do the second part of the quest).

I did the knight's quest on my HP, so does that mean I'm only able to get HP knight weps or is it possible for me to get the other knight weps aswell without having to do the knight's test again on a different job?

You're really not supposed to be asking people for the answers on the quest in the first place. You should do it yourself or with your friends and work together to figure it out for yourselves.

How can you not ask for help, but work on it with your friends? Working with your friends is asking for help, and the goal of these updates should be bringing the community together not dividing people and creating hostility. This is the opposite of what new players are going to be looking for. Friggs is super OP, I can understand the rule against sharing info on that quest, but you can't say you "Want to bridge the gap between donators and non-donators" and then expect new or inexperienced players to complete extremely vague and difficult quests without asking for a little help. I donated to get geared and set up, and honestly I support donating all the way. I don't support making it nearly impossible for new players to blend into the PvP/WoE scene. If you're going to do something for new players then do it. Don't make a quest that only veterans will have the means to complete and then claim it's for the noobs. It's both misleading and upsetting.
  • Like 1

Crashed? Never had that happen before. Does it work now?

No its still does not work and im trying to Download it again but when it finishes it still cant be open.. the file is named "Unconfirmed 25370.crdownload"

I have a suggestion for the new items for newbie which are Jumping Porings and Baby Angel Wings that theyre weight must be 0 since it could not be placed in the storage.. thus to give space to other items ... TY :D

I noticed this, - Added new Forsaken Knight equipment set and 12 new Knight weapons

Excluding TK's and SN's and combining Clowns & Gypsies there are 16 classes.

I didn't see anything in the thread about the other weapons, although I did speed read.

Any news about the other weapons?

The quest for Silver MVP is located in Lighthalzen Dungeon. And The Golden City is in Umbala. Also, you'll probably get a warning for reviving this topic. The last post here was December of 2011. Should've created ya own Topic.