Veracity

Forsaken Knight Quest, Silver Mvps, Monthly Collectibles And More!

i understand a challenge but how am i suppose to find what drops it? @mi all 650+ monsters?

No, we don't just randomly pick monsters to drop items. It's a monster that would make sense, you just have to think about it.

I've completed it, and working on the legendary weapons, though it seems like I can't start a task for any reason. :/

What exactly do you mean? If you PM me, I can try to help you out.

I can see how this update encourages non-donators to player, but I don't see it helping new-comers to the server, let alone new-comers to ragnarok. The hints the npcs give are either extremely vague or misleading, most of the people that have the resources to complete the quests early on outright lie to other people to prevent them from completing the quest. The gold quest is pointless because the low droprate of the quest item plus the low drop rate from the golden porings. The only thing I'm actually still looking forward to is the silver mvp lab at this point.

I can see how this update encourages non-donators to player, but I don't see it helping new-comers to the server, let alone new-comers to ragnarok. The hints the npcs give are either extremely vague or misleading, most of the people that have the resources to complete the quests early on outright lie to other people to prevent them from completing the quest. The gold quest is pointless because the low droprate of the quest item plus the low drop rate from the golden porings. The only thing I'm actually still looking forward to is the silver mvp lab at this point.

Well, there is a guide coming for the knight quest. Its suppose to be challenging, the reward is great. Its a very long quest so it takes time to take screenshots, write it up, and set it up on the wiki page. The Gold drop is low on purpose, Because there are so many on the map, we wanted to see how difficult it would be to farm them on the live server. We thought it would be better if it was too low than then raise it, then if it was too high and lower it.

BTW people who don't have, better put in renewal on your FRO folders because some of the items & monsters that were implemented for the quests more specificly, have sprites that are from renewal and you might error upon 'seeing' any of them even if fully patched in some cases.

Today i dropped one of the new items on fcity because i didn't need it anymore and wanted it to vanish from my inventory(along with other etc garbage i had looted), and well 50% of the people present on the screen disconnected at once x3

i didn't do that on porpouse, but it would suck if someone did this during WoE or GvG so, watch out people xP

Edited by Sorrow

Well, there is a guide coming for the knight quest. Its suppose to be challenging, the reward is great. Its a very long quest so it takes time to take screenshots, write it up, and set it up on the wiki page. The Gold drop is low on purpose, Because there are so many on the map, we wanted to see how difficult it would be to farm them on the live server. We thought it would be better if it was too low than then raise it, then if it was too high and lower it.

I can understand the weapon quest being hard, but the armor is going to be stupid easy to obtain when the guide is released. I'd suggest requiring an elite set to get it or something or else elite sets will be garbage and there will be no point in the second part of the elite quest x_x. That's just my opinion though. Rereading my post it kind of sounds like I'm bashing the update, but really I just think the quest isn't that difficult in the sense of time it takes. It's difficult if you don't have a bunch of people helping you, and most of us are off questing on our own, and instead of outright refusing to give help, people that DO have the information give misinformation instead. I've talked to 4 guildies who have been lied to. Just to prevent them from completing the quest. Srsly misinformation should be bannable.

I can understand the weapon quest being hard, but the armor is going to be stupid easy to obtain when the guide is released. I'd suggest requiring an elite set to get it or something or else elite sets will be garbage and there will be no point in the second part of the elite quest x_x. That's just my opinion though. Rereading my post it kind of sounds like I'm bashing the update, but really I just think the quest isn't that difficult in the sense of time it takes. It's difficult if you don't have a bunch of people helping you, and most of us are off questing on our own, and instead of outright refusing to give help, people that DO have the information give misinformation instead. I've talked to 4 guildies who have been lied to. Just to prevent them from completing the quest. Srsly misinformation should be bannable.

You're really not supposed to be asking people for the answers on the quest in the first place. You should do it yourself or with your friends and work together to figure it out for yourselves.

Done with hunting for Citizen's stolen items.

Well i was just adivising as to what i did to stop erroring :3

i was erroring when seeing a new mob, and i tried even re-installing FRO and it didn't work xD But as soon as i put RO Renewal on my FRO folder i could then see it :D

So yeah...but if Gen says, you might not want that then!

I would seriously advice against renewal. It won't work. Lost Dragon is a technically a custom mob.

It works for me. I'm using renewal data.grf putting it in the folder, it worked. I'm not sure if i'm allow to do that but it won't error me now. Even the old stuff that does

Edited by Perishable

Well i had the same problem with the --, but i solved it by installing the kRO and the renewall alone and then i just waited for them to update. Then i downloaded the fRO Patcher and the only error i got was the frigg when you click it, then i downloaded the ryuk's files for the frigg.

In any case i don't think the -- is a custom mob, maybe it crashes idk but my problem got solved by this way ^

I suggest you to do that instead of redownloading fRO all in one.