Veracity

Forsaken Knight Quest, Silver Mvps, Monthly Collectibles And More!

The Gold Bullion drops at 0.01%. Fix please

LOL, serves you right for being selfish with the quest info!

>:D

Selfish? I just wanted to finished before telling people. If i'm allowed, I'll post up the guide.

Edited by Perishable

A review? i'm the last person FRO wants a review from; "GTB works 100% & it is super easy to get" will be a part of it, so anyone who likes mages won't even consider joining ;P

So for the sake of FRO i won't do it!

i commend for the work invested into the update, keep at it everyone. Not personally stirred by most of this however.

Glad for the newcomers and FRO's future players; there was a large amount of facilitators for newbies in this one, so hurray for that.

Selfish? I just wanted to finished before telling people. If i'm allowed, I'll post up the guide.

Once more people have done the quests, we'll be adding guides to it to the Wiki.

thankss vote the update :D but why aint vote back up yet? =/

It's still in the process of being upgraded. We will however be providing compensation for the lost time, so there's nothing to worry about. Just continue to be patient for the time being. (:

A review? i'm the last person FRO wants a review from; "GTB works 100% & it is super easy to get" will be a part of it, so anyone who likes mages won't even consider joining ;P

So for the sake of FRO i won't do it!

By all means, we encourage players to write their honest opinion of the server in reviews. We don't want to represent ourselves as being something we're not. In any case, it wouldn't take them long to find that out in game and leave if they had that much of an issue with it. Any honest review will help the server out a great deal and lets us know what we're doing right and what we can improve on.

Nvm, Nice update lolol

Edited by Dudu

Awesome update, great for newbies, but you should put more clues about the Knight quest and the benefits of the golden quest for the people!

> The sedora mercenary arent working can you check please?

Mac

I thought frigg quest was rage inducing but this knight quest past 2 days of constant rage now i cant find who drops the damn books on legendary weapons, Ive rage quitted 5 times tonight because of that damn thing.Some hints in the quest npcs would be very nice. :blink:

Edited by Phenix

It's a game, it's not worth "raging" about. We're not going to be giving any hints yet, we want people to work for it and think for themselves. The quest gives good equipment (the best available so far without donating, with the exception of the Frigg Shield) and weapons, the quest isn't supposed to be easy, nor should it be. It's a challenge.

It's a game, it's not worth "raging" about. We're not going to be giving any hints yet, we want people to work for it and think for themselves. The quest gives good equipment (the best available so far without donating, with the exception of the Frigg Shield) and weapons, the quest isn't supposed to be easy, nor should it be. It's a challenge.

i understand a challenge but how am i suppose to find what drops it? @mi all 650+ monsters?