dooodooo

[Solved]I Cant Dual Log In The Other One Freezes Help !

To elaborate what Seraphine has said, i'll post this one here. On windows 7, which I'm using also, it usually asks you for a permission for access the program every time am I right? And while it does, your first cilent freezes. I'm not sure if anything can be fixed on this matter, but if you would, as stated above, first open the game with your patcher and, then for the second cilent use the regular one, not the patcher one, your first cilent wont freeze and you will be able to dual cilent. (: Which should solve the problem.

Turning off UA settings could work too. (At least thats what fixed it on vista) However, it could also be your processor being too weak to handle 2 clients at once. Try the above options though. If your computer can handle it these options should allow you to. Edited by Bishop

As the other GMs have stated above normally the problem occurs when Windows asks you for permission to run the server's client.

To solve this you must be an administrator. If the user that you use on your computer is administrator follow this steps to turn the "User Account Control Settings" off.

1. Click the windows flag.

2. Click on the icon that shows the avatar of your user in the top right of the start bar.

3. On the window that opens look for the "Change User Account Control Settings" and click there.

4. Another window will open, in this window you will find something like a scroll bar on the left side. Normally it is on the "Default - Notify only when programs try to make changes to my computer". You should scroll it down to either "Notify me when programs try to modify my computer" or to "Never Notify". I recommend "Never Notify" but it is just for me that works a lot with resources from my OS, and I hate when windows starts asking for everything.

5. Hit ok. I recommend to restart your computer.

6. Run the ForsakenRo client. You should be good to go.

Keep us updated if this solved the problem.

Or here's another one, if it's pinned to the Taskbar, simply click and then move the cursor upwards (if another client is already open) :D