Veracity

[ Screenshot Contest 01 ] Fashion

Posted Image

[ Screenshot Contest 01 ] Fashion

To kick off our weekly themed screenshot contest, this week's theme will be fairly straightforward... fashion! The characters with the best looking combination of hair style, colors, and items/accessories will win. Bonus points for creativity and unique background choices. There will be 1 male winner and 1 female winner. This event will run from August 10, 2011 - August 17, 2011. Don't forget to include the IGN of your character in your post!

Rules
  • Players are limited to two entries. If you post one entry, make a new post for your following entry. Editing a post may result in disqualification.
  • All entries must be made on your own character.
  • You may not post under different forum account names or IPs to increase the number of participants or your chance to win. This will result in your immediate disqualification.
  • Participants must have a minimum post count of 5.
  • Entries must not have any editing done to them outside of borders, subtitles, etc. Edits to the actual character or background will result in disqualification.
  • If possible, hide the chat window/health bars/etc. and make the screenshot as clean/organized as possible. Try to avoid mousing over character names etc.

Prizes
  • 50 Event tokens and an unreleased headgear of your choice
  • The winning screenshots will be featured on the front page of the website!

Good luck to all! We look forward to seeing everyone's entries!

Are we allowed to have more than one character in the screenshot?

Yes, you have to upload a picture somewhere else first, then put a direct url there :)

IGN : [ InsertName ]

Posted Image

(From left to right: Sando, Munsu, Phantom Soldier)

From the manga "Shin Angyo Onshi" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Angyo_Onshi

Awesome manga, read it.

Edit Reason: Forgot character labels. :D

Edited by Forum~

Sigh its actually kinda deppresing for me uploading this one but w/e.

1st Entry:

Posted Image

IGN: Dudu

Edited by Dudu

Yay! More forum events. >:3!

Yeah! Finally got the go ahead after I said I'd do this a few months ago. (: It's great to see everyone's screenshots, they're always so creative.

Dudu, would it be possible for your to re-submit it without any cropping (or at least a bigger version)? If that did win, it's too small to be able to put on the website, I believe. Screenshots without any cropping would be ideal. Thanks!

@Veracity: I cropped it because i had the chat box up in that moment =/. And it looks fugly with it! Plus, the chat box is so close to the characters =/. Ill change it anyways then.

Are you allow to post 2 entrys with two different characters ( Each entry has a different char ) but both of the characters are on the same account ?