Veracity

Valkyrie Weapon Suggestions

You must not be going against Champions who know how to use Aloevera and Thanatos cards. You also didn't address the Skoll/Raydic and Ray/Ray cloak comment.

They can't last long in gang situations without high HP

Adding to the fact that the 165k Hp I have is on a baby character, which have much less HP potential than non-baby characters.

& The Skoll/Ray and Ray/Ray issue you have addressed effects most classes not just Clown/Gypsy. It's the same with 'gang situations', no class can last long without high HP, it's not only a problem Clowns + Gypsies.

Edited by Mint

Adding to the fact that the 165k Hp I have is on a baby character, which have much less HP potential than non-baby characters.

& The Skoll/Ray and Ray/Ray issue you have addressed effects most classes not just Clown/Gypsy. It's the same with 'gang situations', no class can last long without high HP, it's not only a problem Clowns + Gypsies.

Other classes have much higher HP, averaging around 240k-280k if built properly, allowing them to default Skoll/Ray quite easily. They don't have this problem debating between whether to put points into STR or VIT, since they already have enough points in STR because their damage is increased through that statistic. Also due to HP modifiers exclusive to those classes, they get higher amounts of HP with lower amounts of VIT.

In this high rate server, this addition needs to be added to compensate for the other amount of balancing done to other classes.

I'm done having this conversation with someone who doesn't really play the class at hand anyways.

Edited by Kittie
  • Like 1

I'm going to add this to the Valkyrie Gypsy/Clown Bow too:

Current Effect:

Agi + 25

Dex + 25

+20% damage to demihumans

+20% damage with double strafe

30% Chance of auto-casting Lv. 5 Tarot Card of Fate when being attacked

Change Effect:

Agi + 25

Dex + 25

+20% damage to demihumans

+20% damage with double strafe

30% Chance of auto-casting Lv. 5 Tarot Card of Fate when being attacked

Enlarge Weight Limit Level 10

The reason for this is Gypsy/Clown players switch between the two for different situations and we don't need to be unable to use our skills when over 90% weight once we switch to something.

If you look at the other dex based classes, you'll notice that both Sniper and Stalker get the weight limit increase. Which is odd enough, since Stalkers also get an increased amount of demi-human redux, therefore nullifying the need for a high ygg capacity in the end (more redux = less need to heal). They also get cloaking and backsliding skills.

Also, the Mage branch got the Increase Weight limit buff on their Valk weapons, even though they get Energy Coat, which increases their damage reductions. It's weird that Gypsy/Clowns have the least HP, and also don't get a weight limit increase for more yggdrasils.

I agree with you Kittie, I overlook that. That gives more versatility to clown/gypsy in their fighting styles.

Mint : but you do know that classes that adds str not only gains dmg output (their atk) but also enables them to carry way more than clowns and gypsy, if other class like sniper gets enlarge weight limit, as well as caster classes, I don't see why a reason why not gypsy/clown gets enlarge weight limit. #justsaying

@ Kittie, the fact that I don't currently play Clown doesn't impact on my opinion in a negative way? infact it may make it seem less biased? But I have played Sniper in the past and found the amount of berries I was able to carry, along with the HP I had, and the fact that I was ranged to be way too Overpowered.

I agree with you Kittie, I overlook that. That gives more versatility to clown/gypsy in their fighting styles.

Mint : but you do know that classes that adds str not only gains dmg output (their atk) but also enables them to carry way more than clowns and gypsy, if other class like sniper gets enlarge weight limit, as well as caster classes, I don't see why a reason why not gypsy/clown gets enlarge weight limit. #justsaying

Aerynth I was petitioning for sniper's to have their weight limit buff removed. Caster classes don't really benefit from adding Str apart from the weight limit? & they need to add Dexterity to get Autocast. Like I stated in previous posts, this gives an advantage to Sniper/Stalker/Clown/Gypsy as they do not need to spend these extra points to get Autocast as Dexterity is their main stat.

It was brought up in another suggestion as well that if the weight limit doesn't get passed, then a buff on AV damage and Melody Strike should be accepted:

Golden Sif's Whip/Guitar w/e Changes:

Dex+25

Int + 25

15% More damage with Arrow Vulcan20% More Damage with Arrow Vulcan

20% More damage with Melody Strike/Sling Arrow

Enable Use of level 3 Jupitel Thunder

1% chance to cast level 3 Falcon Eyes when attacking (3% More dmg)

Credit goes to nines for this. With recent additions to the reduction options (aka Frigg's shield) it's becoming a lot harder to kill someone using just Arrow Vulcan. A lot of people complain about "tarot noobs" - well, guess why? AV doesn't do shit to reduction users (SGW + Frigg) so tarot becomes the only option, since 30k AVs are not strong enough to kill in a spam of 4.

This buff to damage would help them, without going overboard in their damage. Keep in mind, this is an either/or buff between the weight limit increase or damage.

So you either make their damage higher, or increase their defense/survivability.

@ Kittie, the fact that I don't currently play Clown doesn't impact on my opinion in a negative way? infact it may make it seem less biased?

It makes it less informed actually. Edited by Kittie
  • Like 1

It makes it less informed actually.

Not really, just because I don't play the class doesn't mean I don't know people who do, or care to take an interest in other classes.

& In my opinion, Arrow Vulcan's Damage is high as it is. To be honest it was fine before the New valkyrie weapons were introduced.

Then if it was fine with the Elite Guitar, i think it has to be higher with the new one, and like Kittie said, you cant kill someone with the actual redux with that AV dmg, so we go Tarot.

Its like come on, people qq's so hard about tarot that, they even Pm you tellin you not to use that skill and calling you noob and shit.

If you want us to stop usin that shit, then fkin boost the AV dmg. In order to make a nice input of dmg, you gotta use Kobold+Scarf, and that makes u Stonable and you loose tons of hp.

Either raise Clown/Gypsy defense capability or make their damage higher like what Kittie said, Clown/Gypsy shouldn't be only limited to their Tarots. I believe that Clown/Gypsy should be given a boost as well and that a boost in AV would definitely help giving more options to us on the way we play Clown/Gypsy. Hell, Kittie had the valk weapon and I was just using Fguitar and we hit about the same, 10% AV boost isn't enough to make a Clown/Gypsy as deadly as the rest of the classes in this server. I don't want to be called Tarot Noobs just because thats the only skill we can and will use to kill, when ask not to use Tarot, we're pretty much crippled. As for how many percent I feel it should be, 25% would do good. This will give Clown and Gypsy to wear other reducts equipment to enchance their survivability, therefore making them less prone to dying in matter of seconds and still deal a fair amount of damage. IMO.

I would like to suggest an upgrade on Highness.

+10 or +15 Asdp

Why? Because Wizard, Professor and Soul Linker had low Aspd Rate, It consume more Agi Points to achieve its 195 Aspd.

That's why they cant last on battle due to lack of Hp. If it has an Aspd on it weapon it will Increase it Hp since the Tao Card is restore its normal description.

Additional:

This is will be useful also on Eir's Book and Voluspa's Staff since it build with Stave Crusher.

Thank You..

Hope you like my suggestion. <3

Note: I had post it on wrong section sorry Sir Seraphine

Nope don't like it Leo it's unneeded 100% I'm a magic dude and there's no need to even have 195 aspd u can't spam that fast unless ur hacking. And the aspd rates are fine. If u give this buff lol my prof just will carry more shit and more hp

@nine

Its fine to Magic, but to stave crusher its not! you need to put 4 kiel to spam good and magic class has low hp and pots carrying capability i just want to improve it a little +10 or +15 Asdp its not Bad or let make it fix to +10 Asdp would fair enogh to other near and far from server ^^.

Stave speed doesn't go up at all just by your aspd. It means your able to spam faster but I doubt your spamming at 195 aspd unless your hacking.

Now to kinda think of it, Clown and Gypsy should have an extra redux, maybe in their musical instrument/whip valk (The bow should be just fine, its a decent bow, not their sucky whip/guitar)? 10-15% Would do, we don't need hp increase cause I feel we could just get linked and Lutie ourselves so that isn't a problem, but with Lutie we still die fairly easily due to massive dmg that other classes deal to us these days, Ninja, WS, Creator, and etc all kills us easily. I find this reasonable because caster classes they have their redux as well, and if you think they're worthy of getting a redux than Clown/Gypsy do, then why do Stalkers have extra redux on their valk bow knowing that they have all the redux in the world? Redux and Increase in AV dmg would be good. #justsaying

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by Aerynth

Some suggestions on the WhiteSmith Valkyrie Weapons

Thor's Hammer

Current Effects:

Str+ 30

Dex+ 20

Max HP+ 40%

ATK+ 200

Enable Use of Level 1 Pneuma

Enable Use of Throw Tomahawk

Increase Damage with Cart Termination by 50%

Increase Damage with Throw Tomahawk by 2000%

Changed Effects:

Str+ 30

Dex+ 20

Max HP+ 40%

ATK+ 200

Enable Use of Level 1 Pneuma

Enable Use of Throw Tomahawk

Increase Damage with Throw Tomahawk by 1800%

Reason:

1. Many complaints from players about damage output.

2. I believe a separate weapon would be more appropriate for Cart Termination.

WhiteSmith Black Oriental Sword

Current Effects:

Increase Damage with Cart Termination by 30%

Max HP+ 30%

Str+ 20

Dex+ 15

Increase Damage on Demi-Humans by 15%

When Recieving physical damage there is a 10% chance of casting Cart Boost on user. (Never seen this work)

ASPD +5

Changed Effects:

Increase Damage with Cart Termination by 50%

Max HP+ 40%

Str+ 25

Dex+ 20

Increase Damage on Demi-Humans by 15%

Increase Damage with Mammonite by 30%

ASPD +5

Reason:

1. The new WhiteSmith weapon has caused this one to be practicly useless, this would give it a use.

Reason for Edit*:

Formatting errors.

Adding Reasons for Changes.

I agree with Thor's hammer. 45-50k even with a friggs is kind of retarded. I think this weapon is pretty vital to the class but it's a tad over powered left the way it is.

@nines

It would be better to have a additional Aspd in Highness and New Valk Weapon since they have stave skill that requires a Aspd to Spam with that is what I experience I Just having a 190 Asdp on my Prof and I see the difference between 190 and 195 with 3 Kiel's so it would be better to have an Aspd on the said weapons.

Thx ^^

Suggested Changes:

Add +10 aspd

- Str + 40, Int + 60, Increase Magic Attack damage by 20%,

- Enable use of Level 5 Fire Bolt, Enable use of Level 5 Cold Bolt,

- Increase damage withFire Bolt by 30%, Increase damage with Cold Bolt by 30%,

- Increase damage with Mammonite by 65%, Increase damage with Acid Demonstration by 70%,

- Places Curse effect on its target by a .1% chance. (this skill is useless nobody get "curse" in pvp)

- Put coma 0.01% chance instead Curse effect

- Add+ 10% neutral resist

- - Increase the Weight limit in carts 800 to 1500

I agree with changes for Biochemist weapon. Especially the neutral change. Considering creators are like a support class, or in fact are a support class, they do not have a lot of HP. Even with general items a creator cannot survive, or barely will survive a full Asura Strike Champion. Considering the lower HP a creator has, and the lack of self buffs as a support class, the current weapon renders a SLIGHTLY higher damage output but nothing of less damage input.

I HIGHLY advocate the resistance for creators as well as advocating more damage given to this support class.

• Like 1

I would like to talk about Odin's Avenger compared to Pally Halberd.

So here is Odin:

Str + 30, Vit + 30, Max HP + 10%, ATK + 100,

Increase damage with Shield Chain by 210%,

Increase damage done to Medium sized monsters by 35%

And this is Halberd one:

Increase Damage done to Demi Humans by 17%,

Str + 20,

Dex + 10

+ 15% HP

Actually, we can see that Halberd is just worse then Odin's. Was it supposed to be so? they cost 30$ each so i guess we should add something to Halberd to make it different from Odin's at least. So, here is my suggestion on a Halberd stats:

Increase Damage done to Demi Humans by 17%,

lvl 10 enlarge weight limit

Str + 20,

Vit+ 20

Dex + 10

+ 15% HP

Explanation: Odin will remain great offensive weapon for Paladin and Halberd will become more supportive one.

• Like 1

Dorcus

Effect: Dex + 15, Str + 15, Int + 15, Increase Damage on Demi Humans by 13%

Suggested Changes:

Effect: Dex + 15, Str + 15, Int + 15, Increase Damage on Demi Humans by 13%

[baby Monk] Allows the use of Level 1 Zen. +30% Max HP

Reasoning: HP is kind meh for babies and adding zen let's them actually asura in pvp and pve. Plus they're so cute when they teleport :D

^ Then, why not the other baby classes gets their Trans job skill? This is way too not neccesary and stupid.

^You've given no solid reasoning. "We don't need it." doesn't quit cut it man, we didn't need Fsets and Valks in the first place, Dorcus is the only Champ weapon and has barely anything on it. Other classes get extra skills, HP buffs, Skill Damage Buffs, etc.

• Like 1

Man, Champion doesnt needs ANY other class Skill, they have a lethal skill which is Asura Strike, that can 1 shot anything with the right gears, adding this skill to the baby class, would make this unfair to the other Baby jobs, those skills are meant to be for trans jobs, if you dont have it on baby, then use a champ. 'nuf said.

Man, Champion doesnt needs ANY other class Skill, they have a lethal skill which is Asura Strike, that can 1 shot anything with the right gears, adding this skill to the baby class, would make this unfair to the other Baby jobs, those skills are meant to be for trans jobs, if you dont have it on baby, then use a champ. 'nuf said.

Baby monks get asura dude. They just don't have zen to spam it, the hp to survive anything, or the damage to kill anyone with reducts. Adding HP + Zen wouldn't make them overpowered, they would still in fact be extremely underpowered. It's just a little something extra to make the game interesting.