-R e i

New Comers In The Hall Of Shame

Error404 of eAthena posted yesterday about Admiel-Blythe (not gonna tell the url because as far as i know, it's not allowed) stealing Frosaken RO's website.

Here's the thread:

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=275988

They now have changed their site design, but the adorable poring is still visible. So, does the higher-ups know about this? I told Barbie an hour ago but she wasn't online, I guess.

Somebody change "New Comers" to "Newcomers" please.

Since I don't want you guys to sign up for an account in eAthena, imma post the pics here

FAKE:

Posted Image

Posted Image

ORIGINAL:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by -R e i
  • Like 1

I guess we should be flattered they like our website so much that they want to use it for themselves! At least it's been changed now, in any case. (:

• Like 1

Haha, I wonder what else is next, to be honest. I mean we've went through dealing with stealing sprites, then copying a signature concept plus whole post, and now this.

I guess this year is kind of "stealing something from fRO" year for some RO servers. It's sad. Very.

Edited by Noir

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAH that is so sad for them and so flattering for us, it means that our server is doing everything what others server want to be, great job to everyone that makes this great sprites, websites, scripts and everything that makes this server as awesome as it is.

Hall of fail.

• Like 1

Ive been spotted! Damnnn hehe jk

Well this is pathetic lol, give it like a few months and u will see "ForsakenRO Reborn" or somethin like that.

"They wanna be like us, but they just cant"

fRO ftw nga.

first the emp recolors, now this, i guess fro is so awesome you need to steal from us, :(

Last time, they only copy our sprites and such, now the website. They should just play in here :p