Veracity

The Blessing Of The Valkyries

Guest lolensue

Isn't it a good thing that we listened to you and the community? =]

thats pretty good lol even tho that was rejected still the name was it now im going to get my friend donate for me a freyr's glimmering blade :D thanks gen I LOVE YOU

thats pretty good lol even tho that was rejected still the name was it now im going to get my friend donate for me a freyr's glimmering blade :D thanks gen I LOVE YOU

It is a very nice name. :)

But how do you make a skill level 5 which only exists at level 1. That's like a level 15 fire bolt, or a level 10 asura. I'm still opposed to the skill on a book weapon(should be a staff or mace maybe), but much moreso to the level of the skill . I'm by no means worried about a priest being overpowered. Ninja perhaps, if half the server starts playing it, but not priest lol. I do like the fact the the LK weapon doesn't give extra HP, that's a very nice balance to the skill damage bonuses. I'm also really curious to see what people do with the new AssassinCross sword /rice.

and edu..the new prof staff already has it, AND got more of a bonus on it than the wizard highness has. my complaint is that the level of the skill isnt supposed to exist.

also..is that staff really just for profs? or could a wizard use voluspa''s staff too?

Crim, thats High rate servers for you, making the possible to make the server balanced! hahaha.

But how do you make a skill level 5 which only exists at level 1. That's like a level 15 fire bolt, or a level 10 asura. I'm still opposed to the skill on a book weapon(should be a staff or mace maybe), but much moreso to the level of the skill . I'm by no means worried about a priest being overpowered. Ninja perhaps, if half the server starts playing it, but not priest lol. I do like the fact the the LK weapon doesn't give extra HP, that's a very nice balance to the skill damage bonuses. I'm also really curious to see what people do with the new AssassinCross sword /rice.

We've done it with other weapons, too. This isn't the first one. Again, please just wait to see how things go in game.

You do an attack that calculates damage using your MATK instead of ATK but is decreased using enemy's DEF, not MDEF.

This skills overall damage is affected by cards you have in your weapon, weapon element, size and element of the target and it might miss depending on your DEX.

This is Stave Crasher's description. Therefore, "non-existent" levels will not harm anything at all.

P.S. Any further whining will be punished. We just released the update and spent a lot of time working on it. Please just chill out and wait.

Guest lolensue

they prolly place thana and do soul destroyer when at range and melee when at close combat. this may be the best weapon for thana now other than sinxdex and fdagger

Im too hot to be grounded, plus i be like: UPDATE FTW. ha.

Honestly, I can't understand why I need to repeat myself so many times. Where have you tested Level 5 SC and verified that it is overpowered? Nowhere, at least, not on ForsakenRO. Therefore, how can you say it is overpowered (without testing it our yourself) when we say it is not (we have tested it). Here is what the skill does:

"You do an attack that calculates damage using your MATK instead of ATK but is decreased using enemy's DEF, not MDEF.

This skills overall damage is affected by cards you have in your weapon, weapon element, size and element of the target and it might miss depending on your DEX."

The skill itself DOES NOT increase damage based on level. Instead, it is a function. It serves a purpose, its purpose is not to increase damage based on level. Because it doesn't do that, there was no need to make it above level 1. The purpose, the ONLY purpose of increasing the level was for the damage increase (caused by another code in the script) to be in multiples of 5 instead of 1s. To satisfy my obsession with neatness. We could have added it, made it level 5 and put level 1 in the description and no one would know the difference (there is none). There is no damage difference determined by level. It does not affect damage, it does not change its purpose. Now please, if you have any presumptions above the weapons, test them, then post a topic in the suggestion forum. As lolensue has pointed out, we did read and listen to your comments. Anyways, thank you all for your positive feedback, it is helpful and encourages us to continue to provide updates in a swift manner (an update a week for 3 weeks now xP).

freyr's glimmering blade name was my idea http://forum.forsaken-ro.net//index.php?showtopic=19772&st=0&p=227682&fromsearch=1entry227682

and the concept was based on chris'http://forum.forsaken-ro.net//index.php?showtopic=19741&st=0&p=227410&fromsearch=1entry227410

been thinking if thor's hammer really is balanced on the way it is

Yeaaaa!

I'm pumped to try some of these things when they come out.

Nice update! Have my dislikes and doubts with some changes but we'll see how it turns out.

Also I'm very much waiting for a valkyrie weapon for star gladiators. cause some classes now have multiple valk weaps I assumed each class should at least have one :O. Maybe an idea for the next update ? ;O.

Wow looks great! I love new weapons and this will make people play the neglected classes. Can't wait to get all of mine. :]

someone ready for srs shopping ;D

There is a small issue with the professor staff that we are going to be patching tomorrow. Due to this, donations will be processed tomorrow morning and not tonight. Sorry guys.