Veracity

The Blessing Of The Valkyries

Posted Image
Presents...

Posted Image
After a revelation of Voluspa's, the Valkyries have once more bestowed their mighty weapons
on the citizens of Midgard to prepare for the fast approaching danger...

Posted Image

Freyr's Glimmering Blade [4]
STR + 20, Dex + 25, SP + 75, Increase damage of Physical Attacks by 5%,
Increase damage with Bash by 20%, Increase damage with Bowling Bash by 30%,
Increase damage with Magnum Break by 20%, Increase damage with Counter Attack by 50%

Posted Image

Sif's Golden Whip [4]
Dex + 20, Int + 20, 10% more damage with Arrow Vulcan,
Enable use of Level 3 Jupitel Thunder

Posted Image

Odin's Avenger [4]
Str + 30, Vit + 30, Max HP + 10%, ATK + 100,
Increase damage with Shield Chain by 210%,
Increase damage done to Medium sized monsters by 35%

Posted Image

Thor's Hammer [4]
Str + 30, Dex + 20, Max HP + 40%, + 200 ATK, Enable use of Level 1 Pneuma,
Enable use of Throw Tomahawk, Increase damage with Cart Termination by 50%,
Increase damage with Throw Tamahawk by 2000%

Posted Image

Vali's Destroyer [4] (One handed)
Dex + 35, Vit + 20, Max HP + 20%, Increase damage with Desperado by 15%,
Increase damage with Rapid Shower by 20%
[Necromancer Hood]
Nullifies the effect of Necromancer Hood

Posted Image

Tyr's Shuriken [4]
Max HP + 15%, Vit Defense -10%, Increase Magic Attack damage by 20%,
Increase all damage on Medium sized monsters by 50%, Increase damage withThrow Kunai by 400%
Increase damage with Throw Shuriken by 10000%

Posted Image

Eir's Book of Exorcism [4]
Str + 20, Int + 20, Dex + 20, Max HP + 30%, Increase Magic Attack damage by 35%,
Increase damage with Holy Light by 45%, Places Curse effect on its target by a .1% chance,
Enable use of Level 5 Stave Crasher, Increase damage with Stave Crasher by 30%

Posted Image

Voluspa's Staff of Prophecy [4]
Int + 20, Increase Magic Attack damage by 20%, Enable use of Level 1 Stave Crasher,
Enable use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit, Increase damage with Stave Crasher by 45%

Posted Image

Loki's Cursed Blades (Red and Blue) [4]
Increase physical damage by 10%, agi+15 vit+10 str+15 int + 15
30% more damage with Soul Destroyer and Meteor Assault

Posted Image

Jörmungandr's Rage [4]
Str + 20, Int + 40, Increase Magic Attack damage by 20%,
Enable use of Level 5 Fire Bolt, Enable use of Level 5 Cold Bolt,
Increase damage withFire Bolt by 10%, Increase damage with Cold Bolt by 10%,
Increase damage with Mammonite by 65%, Increase damage with Acid Demonstration by 45%,
Places Curse effect on its target by a .1% chance.

Posted Image

Bragi's Lute of Resonance [4]
Dex + 20, Int +20, Increase damage with Arrow Vulcan by 10%,
Enable use of Level 3 Jupitel Thunder

All of the items are available in the Token Shop and cost $30 USD each.

Posted Image
Weapons recolored/edited by Barbie
Previews by Barbie
Weapon effects by Seraphine, Veracity, and Wish
Coding by Genesis
Weapons tested by Wish and Seraphine

• Like 2

Love the sprites, but I have some gripes straight off. First of all, giving a smith full use of Pneuma is bull, there's an accessory card that casts it plenty often. Giving them use of a skill not of their merchant class is, as I said, bull. Secondly, not only giving a priest Stave Crasher with a BOOK weapon, but making it level 5 when Stave Crasher itself only HAS 1 LEVEL, that's a lot of BS too. Love the ninja weapon but I think the extra demi damage might be too much, we'll see! I'm also not entirely sure 210% Rapid Smite damage will be enough to make it worth while to make a Paladin built for it, but again, we'll see =)

LOVE THE SPRITES!, but I have some gripes straight off. First of all, giving a smith full use of Pneuma is bull, there's an accessory card that casts it plenty often. Giving them use of a skill not of their merchant class is, as I said, bull. Secondly, not only giving a priest Stave Crasher with a BOOK weapon, but making it level 5 when Stave Crasher itself only HAS 1 LEVEL, that's a lot of BS too. Love the ninja weapon but I think the extra demi damage might be too much, we'll see! I'm also not entirely sure 210% Rapid Smite damage will be enough to make it worth while to make a Paladin built for it, but again, we'll see =)

Since a billion people are trying to look at the topic I can't quote so I'll just indicate who I am speaking to.

@CrimToo

Whitesmiths are exceptionally onverpowered here. Pnuema isn't going to change much. NO one has these weapons ingame, don't diss them before you actually get a chance to try them. All of these were tested by 3 people for over 4 hours. Once you try them, if you think something should be changed then try the suggestion forum. That's what it is for.

@lolensue

It offers SC I believe

I don't see how 4 hours could test so many different scenarios, personally. But my biggest issue is with that priest book and giving it a skill at level 5 skill which only exists as level 1... hows that going to work? I have a big issue with a given class doing more damage with a skill than the class that legitimately obtains the skill. IE stalker with rapid smite or prof with SC. I really hope the 210% on the new pally wep is enough! it looks really nice otherwise. aaand I suppose you are right about the whitesmiths, but are you sure you've tested this 40% dmg with Ct thoroughly? Isnt CT a skill which doesnt work with percentages? sounds like its like adding 40% of nothing o.O...

why the Vali's Destroyer in rewards page it shows

Effect: Dex + 35, Vit + 20, Max HP + 20%, Increase damage with Desperado by 15%, Increase damage with Rapid Shower by 20%

[Necromancer Hood]

Nullifies the effect of Necromancer Hood

But here it is

+50% More Damage with Tracking, +30% More Damage with Rapid Shower

+ 20% HP or Base HP Boost, + 35 Dexterity, +20 Vit, SP + 10

*Nullifies effects of Necromancer Hood when both are equipped*

I'm confused. :unsure:

Edited by xXxJCxXx

1. I don't see how 4 hours could test so many different scenarios, personally. 2. But my biggest issue is with that priest book and giving it a skill at level 5 skill which only exists as level 1... hows that going to work? I have a big issue with a given class doing more damage with a skill than the class that legitimately obtains the skill. IE stalker with rapid smite or prof with SC. I really hope the 210% on the new pally wep is enough! it looks really nice otherwise. aaand 3. I suppose you are right about the whitesmiths, but are you sure you've tested this 40% dmg with Ct thoroughly? Isnt CT a skill which doesnt work with percentages? sounds like its like adding 40% of nothing o.O...

1. My exact words were "over 4 hours". I stayed there for 4 hours, left, and when I came back they were still testing every skill combination. This has been in the works for weeks. However, a handful of people can't possibly account for a server that has over 400 people on. Changes might be done, although its unlikely. Like i said, these have been in the works for weeks.

2. Do you really expect a Priest to be overpowered? They are the definition of a support class. xP

3. Everything stacks with percentages. The damage output is just increased by that much. It wasn't problematic in our tests.

*Edit*

@xXxJCxXx guide yourself by the Token Shop description, those are the finalized effects.

freyr's glimmering blade name was my idea http://forum.forsaken-ro.net//index.php?showtopic=19772&st=0&p=227682&fromsearch=1entry227682

and the concept was based on chris'http://forum.forsaken-ro.net//index.php?showtopic=19741&st=0&p=227410&fromsearch=1entry227410

been thinking if thor's hammer really is balanced on the way it is

Isn't it a good thing that we listened to you and the community? =]

Ahem Gen, is not that the class in underpowerd or w/e, i know what Crim says.

I love the update but, if the priest gets the lvl 5 SC, that IS overpowered, imagine a priest full matk with that SC lvl 5, i cant accept that, if that happens then i want profs to get it to.

Nice update.

Edit: If you go Full matk with a Priest, with that lvl 5 SC, YOU WILL be overpowered.

Edited by Dudu

If you have any complaints about the valkyrie weapons, please wait to see how they actually affect the server before complaining here. Like Genesis said, if anything is outstanding, we will fix it. Try to keep open minds about this. Remember, this happened in the past, too, and most of the weapons came out fine! So please, relax on the criticism.