Veracity

New Wikipedia, Token Shop, Forum Skin, And Completed Website!

Posted Image
Presents...

Posted Image

Posted Image Updated to a new skin made by IPB Skins and modified exclusively for us by Barbie!
Posted Image 'Server News' has been re-organized to: Updates, Announcements, and Events
Posted Image Guild forums and Current Events have been removed since they are no longer in use
Posted Image Added a new 'Screenshot' section for players to share their screenshots with the community
Posted Image Updated new links to the side bar (Wikipedia, RMS, Facebook, and Twitter)!
Posted Image All guides (excluding class-related ones) have been transferred to the Wiki!
Posted Image Added an 'Implemented Suggestions' category to the Suggestion section
Posted Image Calendar feature is now being utilized, you'll never have to miss an event because you forgot again!

Posted Image

Posted Image We're proud to announce the release of the Official Forsaken Ragnarok Online Wiki!
Posted Image Includes an up-to-date complete list of all the items on ForsakenRO with effects, cost, and more!
Posted Image Now has all quest guides (including new ones!) and a very helpful guide for beginners
Posted Image Up-to-date list of all the server basics and features
Posted Image A list of the current staff members on ForsakenRO
Posted Image A complete list of the custom monsters on the server with detailed information and pictures
Posted Image Many, many, more features and even more to come! Why not see for yourself?

Posted Image

Posted Image Our Official Token Shop has been upgraded and revamped!
Posted Image Now includes special feature banners created by Barbie
Posted ImageWe now offer a new (and very convenient) payment option: MoneyBookers!
Posted Image You no longer need to send an email after donating, just fill out the form and it'll automatically be sent!
Posted Image Added a confirmation page when your order has been received
Posted Image Checkout is now extremely easy and simple to use

Posted Image

Posted Image Our website has finally been finished!
Posted Image All content, buttons, etc. have been updated and finished
Posted Image Various formatting and coding fixes to make the website more attractive
Posted Image Added download mirrors
Posted Image The winning screenshots from the contest have been added to the website
Posted Image We are now launching the 'Player of the Month'! This month's featured member is Seraphine.

Posted Image
Wikipedia content/coding and website content done by Veracity
Wikipedia, forum, tokenshop, update, and website graphics/skins created by Barbie
Tokenshop coding and editing/modding by Genesis
Thanks to Archgod for his assistance on the Wiki!
Thanks to Seraphine for his hard work on the Wiki and Tokenshop!
Thanks to Sensation for his help upgrading the Tokenshop!

Also, just a note: the wiki is still being worked on, as you'll notice. Some guides and a couple of pages need to be finished still, but it should be completed soon.

this is amazing, great job, everyone :D

Awesome Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to become the player of the month someday!! By the way Congrats Seraphine, I totally saw that one coming.

love the new forum skin. nice update.

Awesome! Keep up the good work. :D

& Since when did the price for the unreleased headgears change to $10 , i tho they're suppose to be $5ea ( except wings ).

Edit :

@Veracity : i think you put the wrong image for Black frog king hat & Blue aquarius diadem

Edited by Poringly

Great job guys, seriously, you are making a good job ;)

Forsaken will be one of the best server arround the world

Gen: can you fix the Cowring item, it says "created" by Devotion

Peace guys

Mac

Dis looks soooooo hawt in teh mobiles, fuk yeah.

Btw, how to b the player of tha week?????

Great job guys, seriously, you are making a good job ;)

Forsaken will be one of the best server arround the world

Gen: can you fix the Cowring item, it says "created" by Devotion

Peace guys

Mac

Sorry about that, I had copy/pasted it and forgot to change that one. I caught on to it when I was double-checking everything last night, it should be all set now, though. Sorry!

Awesome! Keep up the good work. :D

& Since when did the price for the unreleased headgears change to $10 , i tho they're suppose to be $5ea ( except wings ).

Edit :

@Veracity : i think you put the wrong image for Black frog king hat & Blue aquarius diadem

Yeah, some of them aren't correct still, I will fix them though, no worries! Thanks for reminding me. And about the unreleased headgear... yes, you're right, I will change it now. I had just copy/pasted the tables and forgot to edit the price. ):

Dis looks soooooo hawt in teh mobiles, fuk yeah.

Btw, how to b the player of tha week?????

I'm going to be making a topic about it soon that will explain everything!

If anyone finds any more mistakes or things missing from the wiki, please PM me them! I appreciate the help, it's a lot of work for one person to be doing...