Veracity

Player Testimonials

Hi ya'll,

We are planning on adding a new section to the website for Player Testimonials to encourage people to join the server. We'd really appreciate it if as many players as possible could write a brief testimonial for the server.

What do we mean by testimonial? It's just a short little something where you say what you like the most about the server, why you play here, anything like that. An example would be: "ForsakenRO is the best RO server I've ever seen. The staff is professional and friendly, there's always lots of events, and WoE rocks here! I've made so many great friends here and I can't imagine playing anywhere else. ~Veracity"

Obviously, for this, we are not looking for negative comments. We always appreciate constructive criticism and are more than open to hearing it. You can always PM a Senior GM, GM Leader, or Administrator if you would like to bring to the staff's attention an area we could improve on, or you can always make a topic concerning it in the suggestions forum (as long as you have an alternative/solution you would like to suggest). This isn't the place for it.

Those whose testimonials are chosen will be posted on the website for people checking out the server to see. Please include the following:

• The name you want your statement attributed to
  • Your testimonial for ForsakenRO (can be as short or as long as you want)
  • A screenshot or RMS generated sprite of your character - OPTIONAL

Thank you for everyone who wants to help with this! We really appreciate it.

The sooner the better since we want to wrap up the work we're doing on the website. (: There really isn't a time limit though, we'll leave this open so people can write one whenever. Thanks!

The staff at ForsakenRo is honestly one of the most hard working and personal Gm teams you will find out there It's really like an online family and i say that from experience.If you get the chance you can make some really good friends here along with the guild competition and you'll have a blast guaranteed. - Seraphine

Posted Image

Bumping this, it would be really awesome if more people could do this. We work really hard on the server for everyone, I think the least you could do is post 1-2 sentences or more about why you like the server.

This is a server where fair staff members and equality among the different classes can be found. You can meet many friendly players in this server (including me) who are willing to help you out. :3

- Huffle Puss

Posted Image

When I first joined ForsakenRO, I was already blown away at first glance. I saw a dedicated, hardworking, trustworthy staff working their hardest to satisfy the needs of the Forsaken community, which is a huge plus to anybody and everybody who has played RO. The ForsakenRO staff is one of the best teams I have ever seen in my RO experience. I have yet to see any bias, or corrupt actions, which you find a lot now a days in the Ragnarok world, but not here in ForsakenRO. The community is amazing, when I first warped to the main town I had 3 people go out of their way to get me started, which to me was outstanding, you never see that anymore, I was insanely impressed. Overall, ForsakenRO is a great place to play and meet new people, come join us, I know you'll be as blown away as I was.

-Ioder

Posted Image

Ill be serious about this, since i dont take things that srsly !

ForsakenRO, since i joined the first thing that made me stay here was the Community and the Hardworking and friendly Gm's and Admins.I came here as a newbie and little by little i started to be one of the community and look at me now, the same newbie! LOL. jkjk

This server has the BEST PvP experience that you will ever face! Balance is one of the things that makes fRO so famous around RMS and includin, other private servers! Personally, ForsakenRO changed my perception of 2 things: 1-RO Private Servers: fRO makes you feel special since you join the server, theres no donation exclusives and with hardworking and dedication to the server, you can be pretty decent in the pvp areas! Plus, fRO has so many quests that, you need to get a wordpad called : Quests to do, because there are so many, and they really worth your time questing them *Fuck yeah*.

2-Online Community: When i joined fRO, srsly, i was never alone! The whole community jumped at me with lots of love and kindness, helped me with quests, questions everything that a newbie needs to know and lots of stuff! And everytime somethin bad happened or i was confused or bugged, the Gm's were always there for me! Ily Gm Team :33. Srsly, if i wasnt for the friends that i got here, i would have ragequit'd so faast.

Finally, ForsakenRO for me, is the BEST server ever existed, i cant srsly picture myself leaving this because of another server, this server has EVERYTHING that you'll ever need.

Im very grateful that ive been here supporting and helping the community in Forums and in game!

Keep the awesome job ForsakenRO's Gm's and Admins, Ily all <3.

And thanks for all the days ive been here, friends, gm's, you guys are the best.

Thats my testimonial i guess.

Oh ya, my picture:

Posted Image

Edited by Edu.

Ill be serious about this, since i dont take things that srsly !

ForsakenRO, since i joined the first thing that made me stay here was the Community and the Hardworking and friendly Gm's and Admins.I came here as a newbie and little by little i started to be one of the community and look at me now, the same newbie! LOL. jkjk

This server has the BEST PvP experience that you will ever face! Balance is one of the things that makes fRO so famous around RMS and includin, other private servers! Personally, ForsakenRO changed my perception of 2 things: 1-RO Private Servers: fRO makes you feel special since you join the server, theres no donation exclusives and with hardworking and dedication to the server, you can be pretty decent in the pvp areas! Plus, fRO has so many quests that, you need to get a wordpad called : Quests to do, because there are so many, and they really worth your time questing them *Fuck yeah*.

2-Online Community: When i joined fRO, srsly, i was never alone! The whole community jumped at me with lots of love and kindness, helped me with quests, questions everything that a newbie needs to know and lots of stuff! And everytime somethin bad happened or i was confused or bugged, the Gm's were always there for me! Ily Gm Team :33. Srsly, if i wasnt for the friends that i got here, i would have ragequit'd so faast.

Finally, ForsakenRO for me, is the BEST server ever existed, i cant srsly picture myself leaving this because of another server, this server has EVERYTHING that you'll ever need.

Im very grateful that ive been here supporting and helping the community in Forums and in game!

Keep the awesome job ForsakenRO's Gm's and Admins, Ily all <3.

And thanks for all the days ive been here, friends, gm's, you guys are the best.

Thats my testimonial i guess.

Oh ya, my picture:

Posted Image

Wow, nice one!

-Ioder

ForsakenRO is a great server to play because of our supportive community, great staff, and fun environment. GMs are always there to help you and they accept many suggestions from players. PvP is something many players participate in and more active then many other servers. The system and economy is excellent and players are really friendly. If you're not geared, the server has many options to help you or give you an extra boost. ForsakenRO is newbie friendly and I'm sure our more experienced players should help you. If you want a server with quality, experience, custom items, PvP, and much MUCH more, ForsakenRO is the server for you.

ForsakenRO is a great server to play because of our supportive community, great staff, and fun environment. GMs are always there to help you and they accept many suggestions from players. PvP is something many players participate in and more active then many other servers. The system and economy is excellent and players are really friendly. If you're not geared, the server has many options to help you or give you an extra boost. ForsakenRO is newbie friendly and I'm sure our more experienced players should help you. If you want a server with quality, experience, custom items, PvP, and much MUCH more, ForsakenRO is the server for you.

I like this one, good job. :D

-Ioder

Well uh, here we go!

Before joining a server I'd normally do certain research to make sure that it's an enjoyable place with friendly players and hard-working GMs. For instance, I would; Read through RMS reviews, check the main site to see what kind of work the GMs have done (custom items etc), and reading through the forums to see how players/GMs act during serious and not-so-serious matters. When I came to ForsakenRO, I did the first two of these steps and was already fully satisfied with the fact that this is an incredible server. The players and GMs here are very kind and approachable, when I had posted my initial "Introduce yourself" post, the welcoming I received was incredible. I've been playing other servers now for years and have never once received such a warm welcoming. The comments from the players and GMs were very kind, helpful too! Not only were people saying hello, I was also given help and was directed to the server wiki and guides pages. The events in-game are really fun to participate in, there's a lot of events people can, win both new and experienced players alike. The first event I had played was "Poring Puncher", I lost terribly because I kept on hitting the green Porings and didn't notice that they were -10 points until the very end! Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun for someone who just lost and I continue to participate in these events again and again. In-game, the server's very fun to play, there's an old-school style leveling system where, when you start and have no donates, you have to level the old-school way, without Angra Manyu/Ahura Mazdah or any special items that give huge amounts of stats (you're given a simple Forsaken Wanderer Set, a few +10 all stat boxes and some Yggdrasil berries). The custom items/monsters/maps/quests are really incredible, it shows me that the GMs here are really creative and have great imaginations. It's obvious to me that the staff are very hard-working and have put a lot of time and effort into their respective jobs.

The PvP in ForsakenRO seems a little mild compared to other servers' I've played, but I believe it's for the better (It also adds to the server's uniqueness in the fact that this isn't just another "one-trick pony" and it has a lot more to offer than PvP alone). In other servers' I've played, PvP was a main attraction and everyone was just a bunch of total maniacs. However, in this server (from what I've seen so far) PvP is a lot calmer and a lot funner to participate in.

From what I've seen in ForsakenRO so far, it's an incredible server with incredible people. I could probably go on forever with why it's so amazing but I wouldn't want to ramble on and bore everyone haha! (although I already did...)

Thank you for reading my testimonial!

Edit* Oh lord, I didn't realize how much I had written until after posting it..

Edited by Azazel

Well uh, here we go!

Before joining a server I'd normally do certain research to make sure that it's an enjoyable place with friendly players and hard-working GMs. For instance, I would; Read through RMS reviews, check the main site to see what kind of work the GMs have done (custom items etc), and reading through the forums to see how players/GMs act during serious and not-so-serious matters. When I came to ForsakenRO, I did the first two of these steps and was already fully satisfied with the fact that this is an incredible server. The players and GMs here are very kind and approachable, when I had posted my initial "Introduce yourself" post, the welcoming I received was incredible. I've been playing other servers now for years and have never once received such a warm welcoming. The comments from the players and GMs were very kind, helpful too! Not only were people saying hello, I was also given help and was directed to the server wiki and guides pages. The events in-game are really fun to participate in, there's a lot of events people can win both new and experienced players alike. The first event I had played was "Poring Puncher", I lost terribly because I kept on hitting the green Porings and didn't notice that they were -10 points until the very end! Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun for someone who just lost and I continue to participate in these events again and again. In-game, the server's very fun to play, there's an old-school style leveling system where, when you start and have no donates, you have to level the old-school way, without Angra Manyu/Ahura Mazdah or any special items that give huge amounts of stats (you're given a simple Forsaken Wanderer Set, a few +10 all stat boxes and some Yggdrasil leaves). The custom items/monsters/maps/quests are really incredible, it shows me that the GMs here are really creative and have great imaginations. It's obvious to me that the staff are very hard-working and have put a lot of time and effort into their respective jobs.

The PvP in ForsakenRO seems a little mild compared to other servers' I've played, but I believe it's for the better (It also adds to the server's uniqueness in the fact that this isn't just another "one-trick pony" and it has a lot more to offer than PvP alone). In other servers' I've played, PvP was a main attraction and everyone was just a bunch of total maniacs. However, in this server (from what I've seen so far) PvP is a lot calmer and a lot funner to participate in.

From what I've seen in ForsakenRO so far, it's an incredible server with incredible people. I could probably go on forever with why it's so amazing but I wouldn't want to ramble on and bore everyone haha! (although I already did...)

Thank you for reading my testimonial!

Edit* Oh lord, I didn't realize how much I had written until after posting it..

It might be long but it's amazing, and true. :O

-Ioder

I've been in this server a long, long, long time. A lot has changed since then. But one thing is for sure, Forsaken RO is the best server I ever played in. First, the server is customized to a point where it becomes completely unique from any other high rates out there. The administrators and Game masters are also helpful and tend to sacrifice their own time just for the sake of the server. I have never seen any other server that have GMs that are very dedicated.

The Community. When I first started here, I was adopted by the guild PsychoSamuraiz and helped me a lot. This is the only one server I have ever been wherein you do not need to be uberly strong just to get guildmates. The community is friendly. A lot more friendly than others.

PvP. When it comes to PvP, most people just want to try their own strengths. PvP here is just for fun, it might be challenging at first but it is really fun. I actually gained more friends by PvPing.

Custom Items. There are a LOT of customized items, none of which destroys the balance(as I see it, others might have other opinion). I found it fun just combining items to make my character unique.