Veracity

Sweepstakes, New Auroras, And More!

interesting update. like the new mob headgears.

I, for one, do not want to sound sexist or anything, I really don't have anything against the opposite gender but... BUT... isn't there like a very manly " MANLY " Aurora? LOL I know some of you GUYS know what I am talking about.

• Like 1

For those who can't patch :

Re-uploaded the files.

Steps to follow :

1 : Download this file.

2 : Extract (aka unpack) the files into your RO folder.

3 : Overwrite all if it asks you to.

4 : Run the forsakenRO patcher.

5 : Try to run the game and see if this solved your errors.

PS. I did not include the normal client cause I don't think any client modifications were included in this update, though running the FRO patcher should update your client either way.

Regards,

Ryuk

Other mirrors will follow shortly.

Mirror 1 : Click here !

Let me know if more mirrors are needed.

Edited by Ryuk
  • Like 1

I, for one, do not want to sound sexist or anything, I really don't have anything against the opposite gender but... BUT... isn't there like a very manly " MANLY " Aurora? LOL I know some of you GUYS know what I am talking about.

I think someone wants a Wrench and Hammer Aura.

I like the new aura's; I bought one!

• Like 1

IKR, MANLY AURA PLZ LOL
  • Like 1

0.01% chance? darn.. thats so hard to get.. O_O but HARD WORK pays off with these hats! NICE! :D

does it? statistically you would have to kill 10000 of the same monster to get a hat(sounds kinda hard for cat o ninetail and ESL, only 3-4 spawn every 1-2 hours), and of course there's good and bad luck.

i'd understand if the effects compensated for it but right now they only hold aesthetic value.

if that's what you guys intended then ignore me and plz dont beat me up

• Like 1

does it? statistically you would have to kill 10000 of the same monster to get a hat(sounds kinda hard for cat o ninetail and ESL, only 3-4 spawn every 1-2 hours), and of course there's good and bad luck.

i'd understand if the effects compensated for it but right now they only hold aesthetic value.

if that's what you guys intended then ignore me and plz dont beat me up

First of all, not sure where you are getting your statistics or data from. You have a 0.01% chance of obtaining the item each time you kill the monster. Going by your theory, you'd flipped a coin twice in order to get the side you want. This however, is not the case. You can flip it twice and not get the side you want, or obtain them both times. Say your chances for winning the lottery were 1 in 50 million. Would you need to play it 50 million times in order to win? No, if that were the case no one would ever win. In other words, it's based on chance. Of course they are for aesthetic purposes, we would never make any dropped headgear better than an imperial helm. However, if we did we'd get the same response from you that we do with whatever we do, complaining. Aesthetic value has never stopped people from wanting an item. Colored Emperium Auroras are the perfect example of this. Why have every color if they all have the same effect? No one is going to "beat you up", I am simply pointing out that your claims are wrong. That is not how the mechanics work. However, it is rather annoying to have the same person complain/whine in every update. If you don't have anything nice/constructive to say, then keep it to yourself.
  • Like 3

Guest lolensue

he got it from statistics.. which philosophy is applied too ^^, anyway that chance is just to give those mob hats a price in our economy.

I think someone wants a Wrench and Hammer Aura.

I like the new aura's; I bought one!

LOL Wrench and Hammer Aura. Sexist! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend anyone. But I, for one, bought one for my girlfriend lol

Edited by Danny

First of all, not sure where you are getting your statistics or data from. You have a 0.01% chance of obtaining the item each time you kill the monster. Going by your theory, you'd flipped a coin twice in order to get the side you want. This however, is not the case. You can flip it twice and not get the side you want, or obtain them both times. Say your chances for winning the lottery were 1 in 50 million. Would you need to play it 50 million times in order to win? No, if that were the case no one would ever win. In other words, it's based on chance. Of course they are for aesthetic purposes, we would never make any dropped headgear better than an imperial helm. However, if we did we'd get the same response from you that we do with whatever we do, complaining. Aesthetic value has never stopped people from wanting an item. Colored Emperium Auroras are the perfect example of this. Why have every color if they all have the same effect? No one is going to "beat you up", I am simply pointing out that your claims are wrong. That is not how the mechanics work. However, it is rather annoying to have the same person complain/whine in every update. If you don't have anything nice/constructive to say, then keep it to yourself.

I'm so glad to see people understand probability properly. So many people feel a 10% drop chance just means you have to kill something 10 times. False.

Great update guys.

If you don't understand probability or "the chance of something happening" then drop me a message and I'll help you out. :D