Ger

Novice Bag.

So, while I was opening tickets, 4 tickets opened then open storage (repeat the same step until u finish all your tickets), so I though a bag that can give you Enlarge Weight Limit lvl 200 or at least that can open enough tickets to fill your storage till 30k of each usable etc.

Item Name:Novice Bag

Class:Novice Lvl 1/1

Possible Sprite: (still lookin for 1)

Equipped: Lower

Defense:1337

Weight:0

Slot None

Description:

Gives weight Limit lvl 200 ~

Reduce hp and sp -100% or something better Lol

Price: 5 million zeny

novice is the perfect class for this.

-They cant join events

-If someone keeps the bag on and lvls up the "negative" hp and sp will leave them on 1hp and 1sp :o?

-This can help new people make their ticket, zeny is really easy to get.

So, what you guys think ? sry fur mi abd inglishg waaaa

• Like 4

Cool idea, especially since you thought of the negative effects on it so no one can use it for anything else. Not sure if it's so needed though, but maybe someone else has more ideas to this :)

• Like 2

I agree. It would be nice to be able to change many ygg tickets at once instead of 4 at a time like I have to do on my ws! The effects for the item are good except one thing which is 1337 def should be -50 def and -50 mdef.

• Like 5

disagree, not a big deal its all apart of playing RO, cant make things toooo easy..

what do you mean by making things so easy? the bag only saves the time to make the tix or opening them

what do you mean by making things so easy? the bag only saves the time to make the tix or opening them

we have so many features, making RO extremely easy to play. Comparing FRO with other mmo games, Fro is one of the most easiest games I've played and it should have some challenge to it, even tho its little one ya feel me dawgg??

we have so many features, making RO extremely easy to play. Comparing FRO with other mmo games, Fro is one of the most easiest games I've played and it should have some challenge to it, even tho its little one ya feel me dawgg??

So, clicking a button and opening your storage over and over is a challenge to you, yea? Lol

• Like 3

I like tha idea but its not really that needed right now .

I remember converting 180 Ygg berry Ticket in 1 day when we still had tha 3x @storage limit .

(I didn't convert it all in one go . I took a break/Pvp/Farm for a while then convert again .)

In addition tha GMs accepted unlimited @storage and others because of this as number of players was complaining on how they have to type in different words* in order to use @storage once again.

Sorry correct me if I'm right .

Disagree .

I like tha idea but its not really that needed right now .

I remember converting 180 Ygg berry Ticket in 1 day when we still had tha 3x @storage limit .

(I didn't convert it all in one go . I took a break/Pvp/Farm for a while then convert again .)

In addition tha GMs accepted unlimited @storage and others because of this as number of players was complaining on how they have to type in different words* in order to use @storage once again.

Sorry correct me if I'm right .

Disagree .

Im not asking for much, the GM's can put a hat or any sprite they want and put the effect on it.

This will save ALOT of time instead of opening the storage a Million times, Just go to character Select->Novice->Open get your tix's 2 or 3 clicks and Your done.

So, clicking a button and opening your storage over and over is a challenge to you, yea? Lol

mmmmmm deja vu? See, this is what I'm talking about you go type some smart ass comment and wonder why you get flamed on that one last suggestion. Its already a done deal no need to ask retarded smart ass question when I disagree already, now go to bed you have algebra 1 in the morning.

There is no need to fight now,keep it clean you two,this is someones suggestion and not your battle arena, if you want to fight you can do it in pms.

On topic i agree there is no real reason not to agree it's something that maybe is not a top a priorty that can be done at a later point in time.

Edited by Seraphine

i'm inclined to agree. The item has well thought out effects and limitations asuring it'll be convenient only for that, honestly anything that can help with speeding up item management is a +1 from me.

It sure is a hassle for people who have to make xxxxx items into tickets, it comsumes time that could much well be used for many other things...like hunting for more items!

i'll agree that this isn't a high priority, but it seems easy enough to do & brings only advantages. As something that seems to bring no harm while bringing only advantages i don't see any reason to disagree.

PS: Waste of time is not a challenge xD

I completely agree with this suggestion. The downsides are pretty much covered to an extend it's only usable to exchange the tickets with. Exchanging tickets for ygg berries/seeds or any of the other tickets can be a pain in the ass. This would definitely solve that. It's a very nice addition, yet no high priority change.

I believe that everything I could say about the matter has been said by those who actually care about their time so I will just +1 this suggestion. This could help me quite a lot.

I believe this would be a great addition to the server, although there is no immediate need for it. Maybe it can be implemented at a later time. + 1 for the idea though. :)