Veracity

Happy Spring From Forsakenro!

Wait, do we have to talk to a NPC to get the activity token or we'll get it in our inventory automaticly?

P.s : Great Update guys! Can't wait for the 2nd part! >>:3

Edit : If the European / Asian WoE is fused, is the time going to be change? or it'll stay as it is now? :\

You will automatically get it in your inventory. (:

And no, for now it will remain at the same time. It may change later though.

• Like 1

Does relogging lets say to get out of the pvp room or maps you cant warp from make you reset the 1 hour thing?

Anything that keeps you online will keep the Activity reward going. relogging however, resets it.

@Veracity: When i meant "pvp wise" i meant to nerf/upgrade weapons or change some effects or what so ever, since 90% of fRO is pvp-based.

Ooooh Laaa Laaaa!~ Sexy update, can't wait to go back on and play it again >:D

List<string> GmTeam = new List<string>();

GmTeam.Add("[GM]Genesis");

GmTeam.Add("[GM]Wish");

GmTeam.Add("[GM]Decode");

for (int i = 0; i < GmTeam.Count; i++)

{

if (GmTeam == "[GM]Decode") Console.WriteLine(GmTeam+" is always here to help you out.");

break;

}

Console.Read();

Sample Output

[GM]Decode is always here to help you out.

Remember that GM's are here to help you out. If you encounter any problem or have any question during your game experience, just @request your question or what's your problem.

GM Team will be pleased to help you.

....................................................................................................................

Please! can i get a manual patch update? coz i cant patch the new one. Patch72 errors. =[

Please! can i get a manual patch update? coz i cant patch the new one. Patch72 errors. =[

Hi, we're in the process of uploading it. (: Please try to be patient until then!

• Like 1

We've uploaded the small patch with all the updated stuff. You can now download that. We're in the process of uploading the All-In-One Now

So, a mistake cannot be changed? I find that hard to believe. But anyways. If they're going to be released, I do believe the price should be ALOT higher than 10 GvG certs. At least 25 like it was discussed in previous threads.

10 GvG tokens takes already along time to get and theirs already a few in cirrculation so it would be unfair to change the price now and 25 GvG tokens is rather ridiculous.

Edited by Seraphine