Veracity

Happy Spring From Forsakenro!

Hey, can you guys add a slot to Dowry?

Theres no point in using it with no slot... You can't spam shield chain with 2 kiels.

Whats more: Stalkers can just use Kobold Archer hat which has slot and spam it where as the class with the skill (Paladins) can't.

Hey, can you guys add a slot to Dowry?

Theres no point in using it with no slot... You can't spam shield chain with 2 kiels.

and the other headgear too ( The one with no slot ), they're kinda pointless w/o slot. x.x~

Considering Trans hoards gvg... Anyways.. This is going to ruin the already ruined econ. GG.

First of all, you can't ruin something that, according to you, is already ruined. That's like saying you will murder someone that is already dead. Also, I see people trading coupons for zeny much more than I did before. Not sure if your theory that the economy is getting worse holds true. After being here since day 1 (almost 4 years ago) I can tell you that the economy is getting better in favor of new players. Also, last I checked (2 days ago), there were about 4 other well equipped guilds that could compete against Tran in GvG. If they, for whatever reason, choose not to participate or organize properly well that's their own fault. 10 Coupons is wining 5 weeks, that's quite a long time for just 1.

@ Xtopher, Poringly, ysera

Vote items were always meant to be cute, not exceptionally effective in PvP. However, if you guys want make a topic in suggestions and I'll add it to my next update (hopefully 1~2 weeks from now).

Sorry for misunderstanding ... But which one is the Asian WoE ? Monday or Friday ?

The Schedule stays the same. European and Asian WoE are at the same old European WoE time/dates. We just figured since a large number of Asian plaers WoE during the European time, we would rename it to European and Asian WoE. =]

@lolensue Try redownloading the small patch, it has the latest stuff already on there.

Guest lolensue

@genesis - i think those things u removed gave me those errors im having now qq. when left clicking friggs or equipping it, i error much. Please check on this. Ive reported already in support but still no exact solution.

Try downloading this

Click here!

Extract it into your RO folder and overwrite all. (You might use up a little more space than you are right now but it's worth a try.)

Regards,

Ryuk

Edited by Ryuk
  • Like 3