HerLove

Event Item Changes.

Well I was a bit late on finding this out but apparently there are some rucksacks that have no walk speed delay. My suggestion is to have the guild vs guild white/teal rucksacks changed to +10 all stats +5% all damage and +5% magic attack with no walk speed delay. These ruck sacks are by far the hardest ones to obtain and should be better than any others if all rucksacks already dont have the same effects. Also maybe this will spark more participation in Guild vs Guild as well. It is a simple suggestion please just agree or disagree!

Edited by HerLove
  • Like 2

Well I was a bit late on finding this out but apparently there are some rucksacks that have no walk speed delay. My suggestion is to have the guild vs guild white/teal rucksacks changed to +10 all stats +5% all damage and +5% magic attack with no walk speed delay. These ruck sacks are by far the hardest ones to obtain and should be better than any others if all rucksacks already dont have the same effects. It is a simple suggestion please just agree or disagree!

Well according to what he said, i agree because yea.. its hard to get those rucksack for the color only.. effect is the same as other rucksack and is not worth the cost of them.

+5% damage and +5matk is a lot, and its a bottom gear btw. think abt it.

It isnt a lot. For a month of winning or 6000 - 7000 tokens in my opinion it is justified.

• Like 1

Guest lolensue

well they got the "look nice" asset ang rare asset which makes it okay with itself. id prefer just adding movement speed 15% than damage,. with what ur suggesting imo is creating a new generation for lower gears. not bad tho, but i just need to disagree

well they got the "look nice" asset ang rare asset which makes it okay with itself. id prefer just adding movement speed 15% than damage,. with what ur suggesting imo is creating a new generation for lower gears. not bad tho, but i just need to disagree

I can see what you are saying but the way I look at it is this, with the item slot ruck sacks take up, it will make people consider more the help of having more damage movement speed and stats with these rucksacks than lets say a sacred wing for reductions. Classes that want to do more damage will take advantage of the rucksack and be open to more damage by not using a reduction type item for the slot. At the moment +10 stats is not much compared to what I am suggesting along with all the other benefits. In the past items were made on reduction type stats a lot, time for some damage stat items!

Edited by HerLove
  • Like 1

Well if you think about it, it really isnt worth it for something same as others to be like worth 60x more, adding more stats to it or defence to it would be a nice thing, considering it does require efforts to obtain it and would attract more people on for GvG events wouldnt that be nice though? Make it more interesting of some sort

I would like to agree as these rucksack (White & Teal) are what I call "Tha Bomb" coz they look good + they're unique + they are hard to get .

People who got these rucksack are well playing players because they wouldn't get it if they're so noob like .

...and if de what so called "little boost" is to be implemented on these White & Teal rucksack .

Then it would be like unfair to people who got normal rucksack who either well geared or newbies .

De point I trying to get is tat geared well playing players are getting stronger and stronger . Period .

So I disagree .

I disagree, simply because of the lack of people who attend GvG. Maybe instead of enhancing the current items which would make the rich better than they already are, different items could be added to attract people to actually GvG.

Another suggestion: Kind of off-topic but maybe a restricted amount of people per-guild should be allowed into GvG for the time being, this would make the teams more 'even' and encourage more people to go. This could be altered as the population of the server/popularity of GvG goes up. Just an idea, like any idea, it has it's downfalls.

The fact that they're worth so much is fair enough, but giving them bonusses would be unfair to the people who can't afford them. Everyone knows GvG is won by the rich players, so why make them EVEN richer and EVEN stronger, while they can already win gvg? Just my opinion.

5% damage increase is nothing,and something very small for a months worth of work.I don't see how the rich get richer when these rucksacks are given out to newer/less geared players.

Edited by Seraphine

The suggested stats wouldn't make a big difference, but it would be a nice change and something new. But the suggestion to add something totally different to the GvG rewards is good too. We just need more attendance for it. Maybe this would help.

I agree to it.

Edited by Kayleigh

I strongly disagree with this suggestion. Reasons :

1: The rucksacks are already extremely expensive, giving them even more bonusses will raise their prize further.

2: Because gvg is the only way to achieve them only the already heavily geared and rich people can obtain them. I think we have had more than enough changes that improve the strong and weaken the poor. Aka this change would only be for the rich people.

3: In my opinion you're asking for quite a big change.. you're trying to remove a debuff but not only that, on top of that you want to give it quite a big advantage. Yes 5%damage increase can easily make a difference, and honestly I see no reason to do this at all. Just because they are hard to achieve they should become even better ? I see no reason to buff up the already strong players and weaken the newer ones even further.

4: The GvG prices at this moment have little to do with the attendance to GvG. People don't GvG because certain guilds are monopolyzing GvG and the "newer" or "smaller" guilds will have absolutely no chance to compete. Bloo's player limit could be an idea but I doubt it will work.

I don't see how the rich get richer when these rucksacks are given out to newer/less geared players.

You do know it will take months if not years before guildmasters would be able to give out these rucksacks to their players right ? And above all that most guildmasters are greedy as well and won't just hand out an item that would be worth more than 6000 coupons. This means that the rich guildleaders will become richer/stronger and the weaker guildmembers or members of a none monopoly guild will remain as poor/weak. In other words this change only benefits the rich.

I strongly disagree with this suggestion. Reasons :

1: The rucksacks are already extremely expensive, giving them even more bonusses will raise their prize further.

2: Because gvg is the only way to achieve them only the already heavily geared and rich people can obtain them. I think we have had more than enough changes that improve the strong and weaken the poor. Aka this change would only be for the rich people.

3: In my opinion you're asking for quite a big change.. you're trying to remove a debuff but not only that, on top of that you want to give it quite a big advantage. Yes 5%damage increase can easily make a difference, and honestly I see no reason to do this at all. Just because they are hard to achieve they should become even better ? I see no reason to buff up the already strong players and weaken the newer ones even further.

4: The GvG prices at this moment have little to do with the attendance to GvG. People don't GvG because certain guilds are monopolyzing GvG and the "newer" or "smaller" guilds will have absolutely no chance to compete. Bloo's player limit could be an idea but I doubt it will work.

You do know it will take months if not years before guildmasters would be able to give out these rucksacks to their players right ? And above all that most guildmasters are greedy as well and won't just hand out an item that would be worth more than 6000 coupons. This means that the rich guildleaders will become richer/stronger and the weaker guildmembers or members of a none monopoly guild will remain as poor/weak. In other words this change only benefits the rich.

First off to stop you there I already have given 3 of the rucksacks as soon as I had the certs for them and the point of them being better than the rest is simply because you work way harder to get them. Would you woe if you could quest/donate/vote for the same items? Hardly. The reason one guild is "monopolizing" gvg is because no one cares to go against them as the rewards are not worth the time/effort required. If that is changed then you will have more people trying to win gvg. These rucksacks are already expensive and people do not buy them just like that because not many people can simply afford one so the price will no go up higher than it is. Try using rune of power with its 8% damage and compare 5% is really not much. It is more to just say that these rucksacks are worth your month of winning gvg for more than the looks. This is a simple, easy to implement suggestion that could very well lead to more competition in gvg and would not change the current pvp scenarios much at all seeing as quite a few people already have these rucksacks.

P.S I would not mind the adding of new items to gvg either. White/teal emp would fit since there are white/teal valks and rucksacks.

Edited by HerLove
  • Like 1

Let's do some calculations here.Okay the highest asura i've seen with reducts is 250,000

5% more damage would be 262,500, the max number you can see damage possible is 32,000 which would only add 1600 more damage.For proffs will go with a bolt around 4,000 which is only adding 200 more damage per bolt.Snipers let's say a 50k Focus Arrow Strike which is only going to add 2500 damage. I may not have covered every class their but you get the point,5% added damage will make a small dent in the increased damage it's only fair to add something worth so much but has the exact same stats.It's basiclly like the other thread created by annie the flower aurora is way more than the fbh aurora based only on it's aesthics so it's unfair that something that's very hard to obtain have the same effects as something like a leafring ruck which is only 30-50 tokens but has the same effect as something that's 5k tokens+.Theirs lots of guild leaders who aren't greedy, don't base your opinion off your past experiences or knowledge,don't burden those who actually give these rucksacks out and want to give the people who obtain them a bit of an edge.

Edited by Seraphine

I agree simply for the fact that it can attract more players to actually attend gvg, and like someone said earlier maibe adding more prizes like that to gvg would attract even more attention and make them willing to participate.

Sorry Chris, but I have to disagree too. Even though I have one of the Rucksack. Damage boost will only make us do more damage and such. I know it's harder to obtain but the Teal and White Coloured already makes it look nice and rare. I'll agree if the suggestion has nothing to do with damage boost. If the suggestion was something like when the item is equipped, the rucksack enables your character an aurora around your sprite or something else but nothing with boost, I'll agree to it.

Sorry Chris, but I have to disagree too. Even though I have one of the Rucksack. Damage boost will only make us do more damage and such. I know it's harder to obtain but the Teal and White Coloured already makes it look nice and rare. I'll agree if the suggestion has nothing to do with damage boost. If the suggestion was something like when the item is equipped, the rucksack enables your character an aurora around your sprite or something else but nothing with boost, I'll agree to it.

When the rucksacks are common over time then what? Even now you have a rare rucksack that has the same effect as the most common ones. This is why there is no competition for gvg. No one wants to take their time to try to win it because whats the point? You have to win for a month straight to get 1 single "rare" rucksack that does nothing special. Then people say one guild is monopolizing gvg? Fat joke. We wouldnt be able to if people gave two craps about the the rewards of gvg and actually tried to win.

• Like 1

There's more Guild vs. Guild rewards coming out soon. It's just like Ice Wings and Green Mythological Wings same as Butterfly Wings effects. Leaving them behind in ladder and pick a new better prize.

Ooh, and one more thing. Does all people care about is someone being richer and someone who is poor? I hear this in-game alot. It doesn't matter. That's just the way they are. It's no difference. It's not like we're more superior than anyone else. It's a game. Hard working players who know how to be Pro at selling, trading, oping, and donates are the ones who is considered rich. Just saying. No hard feelings.

5% damage increase is nothing,and something very small for a months worth of work.I don't see how the rich get richer when these rucksacks are given out to newer/less geared players.

I don't see new or less geared player wearing these White and Teal Rucksack .

+

Even if guild leader obtain these I don't think he/she would give de rucksack to a less geared player . I think he/she is more likely to give it out to his friend + 75% that "friend" is well geared and not new/less geared.

There's more Guild vs. Guild rewards coming out soon. It's just like Ice Wings and Green Mythological Wings same as Butterfly Wings effects. Leaving them behind in ladder and pick a new better prize.

Ooh, and one more thing. Does all people care about is someone being richer and someone who is poor? I hear this in-game alot. It doesn't matter. That's just the way they are. It's no difference. It's not like we're more superior than anyone else. It's a game. Hard working players who know how to be Pro at selling, trading, oping, and donates are the ones who is considered rich. Just saying. No hard feelings.

I just want some difference for the work thats needed to get these rucksacks. Like you say hard working players who know what to do etc put their time into this and there are more benefits than just having better items as stated before. I agree that being richer or poorer has nothing to do with it. For those who spend their time to do gvg and win there should be something worthwhile that wont be reduced to little or nothing over time.

• Like 1

First off to stop you there I already have given 3 of the rucksacks as soon as I had the certs for them and the point of them being better than the rest is simply because you work way harder to get them. Would you woe if you could quest/donate/vote for the same items? Hardly. The reason one guild is "monopolizing" gvg is because no one cares to go against them as the rewards are not worth the time/effort required. If that is changed then you will have more people trying to win gvg. These rucksacks are already expensive and people do not buy them just like that because not many people can simply afford one so the price will no go up higher than it is. Try using rune of power with its 8% damage and compare 5% is really not much. It is more to just say that these rucksacks are worth your month of winning gvg for more than the looks. This is a simple, easy to implement suggestion that could very well lead to more competition in gvg and would not change the current pvp scenarios much at all seeing as quite a few people already have these rucksacks.

P.S I would not mind the adding of new items to gvg either. White/teal emp would fit since there are white/teal valks and rucksacks.

It's clear that our opinions differ a lot. As for the WoE question.. it's not the same item, it's the same effects yes, but a different item. That's what differentiates a LOT of gears and prices on this server. (Compare the different kind of SGWs. Huge price differences, yet the same effort to get them and the same effects. Just saying that looks decide prices a lot on FRO).

Again in my point of view it's not monopolized because of the prizes. Heck there's a huge load of people that would love to get an item worth 6k coupons that is this rare and better looking than the other rucksacks. It's the fact that the slightly smaller guilds wont stand a chance in GvG because 95% of the massively geared people are in 1-2 guilds that took over GvG. Boosting up the rucksacks will only make the current monopolize guilds even stronger and might even discourage people from joining GvG even more because their chances have gotten even slimmer.

These rucksacks are already expensive and people do not buy them just like that because not many people can simply afford one so the price will no go up higher than it is.

Nearly every change in every wanted item influences it's price. If you boost an item like this of course it would get more popular, of course more people would want it. Yet the supply stays the same ( or LESS even if what you're saying is true and more different guilds will join, certs will be spread over different guilds and it will take longer to make the rucksacks. ). This means the supply will stay the same or get less, while the demand gets bigger. This in simple economics causes inflation and will cause the item to raise in price because the item will be "more rare" and "very much wanted".

The 'mere' difference you're asking for is fine by me, But removing the movementspeed reduction is a mere difference, removing the movementspeed and giving it such damage bonusses is no longer a 'mere' difference in my opinion.

Edited by Ryuk

It is my consideration and I will just +1 this suggestions.

Reasons:

First of all like it has been told before, you take around what 1 to 3 months to get something that is "special" in nothing but a color. I'm like "Woah my leafring rucksack does the same as your teal". My point here is that if it got to be special then make it do something special.

Second: It was told by some people that it would make the richer get even richer mainly aimed to the Guild leaders, basically the only thing you can do is to join a guild where you know that the Leader is not a greedy b**t**d. Because I think that adding this or just not doing it will make the greedy Guild Leader get richer and richer anyway. So I don't consider that "the rich people will get richer" is not an argument, since it will happen one way or another.

Third: "It is being monopolized" yes it is being monopolized because there is only like what 1 and a half guild joining the event. As for those low numbered guilds they could just join force and attempt GvG. I mean what is the point to have 3 guilds with 20 people each and fight against the other 2 guilds plus another guild with 76 players on. You could just merge the Three guilds into One and make a 60 players guild to fight against the another big one. It is not compulsory to have 6 guilds fighting, it can only be 2 guilds and still be an intense GvG.

Fourth: "The price". I read in this topic that adding or boosting an Item will make this items price go higher. I consider that this depends too much on what changes are made to the item and the community.

That is basically why I +1 this suggestion.