Sheeque

2012 ?

I doubt the world is gonna end. Earth is one of the planets. If stuff happens, not just us right? If it did, we're gonna be another empty planet full with aliens.

The earth is a mere pawn in my masters hands. The Garden of Roses is the ultimate goal, and Earth is merely a puzzlepiece which can be used to acquire the final destiny of this galaxy.

They said in news that pro Indianas Jones found out new may calendar which says we gonna die in 21.12.2116. So yeah. But today in news was said thaat in 2013 we might die due to Sun. Theres gonna be electromagnetical explosion.

I believe you should stop posting for your own good.

Nga, this about sun is true. NASA claimed that in 2013 we will lose electricty , nothing will work. Same situation was in 1853 but there was no electricity at all. USA has started preparation. European Union has already assigned 2bilions euros. You should read about that.

Its not from internet. In polish news one famous scientist told it. And it's normal, Sun almost every 150 years does sth like this. Imagine no elecricity. Planes fall down, cell phones dont work, stations/ banks. total chaos.

Isn't 12/21/12 same as 2013 anyways? da heck madox.

just 9 or 10 days away from new year.

Nga this scientist worsk together with NASA. And NASA already gave raport to USA's governent. THey started preparing for disaster. UE also. We will know when it gonna happen 3 days before catastrophy. Im deadly serious. Not fken Mays calendar.

Edited by Adamxd

As life goes on...

Rise from you mad.

My butt is itching like crazy, and the more I scratch it the more it becomes red, if this keeps up, it'll burn to the point of causing a global warming.