Sieg Heart

[Solved]Error, I Guess?

when i tried to warp to fcity my fro kept on closing >.>

whats wrong with that? :( i logged on my ninja and went to for_fild01 and it was alright, more than alright i got killed ._.

so anyway whats with errror in fcity?

People disguising. I got errored today in LTS, Didn't get a chance to pvp. LAMEEEEEEEEE I MADDDDDD

Well, my error is someone disguising as a monster using Holiday Candies. Yours, you might need to patch up or something. Try posting the error in support section, someone who knows how to read it will probably help you out.

It's obviously due to a missing file in your grf that you didn't read once it was loaded, you can always delete fpatch in your fro folder and repatch and try again

uh o.o i dont get that, i tried to play with forsaken-patcher and it actually worked, but anyway my cousin has same problem like i do, i told him to play on patcher and it didnt work for him, it said patch69 is not GPF or RGZ file. try again later

My bad for the lack of details last night I was kinda... Not sober, here's a more detailed explication.

In C:\Program Files\ForsakenRO OR C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO there's a file called fpatch.ini, delete it and re-open the Forsaken RO Patcher, it'll redownload all patches.

Edited by Apo

i did, i posted this in support section right? ._.

how did u know that it was the disguising ppl that cause ur error?

Ooh, yeah. You did post it in the right section. Sorry, I was looking in the other topic and got it mixed up.